• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HUGE🚨🚨🚨 SC RULES AGAINST THREE LETTER AGENCIES

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    53D3ED36-4CE6-4B56-BCCA-A73625289584.jpeg

Leftists btfo again

I think Roberts wrote this opinion, will have to read it to see if he cucked or it will apply to all agencies.

There is another one that’s headed to the supreme court where the SEC lost in a state Supreme Court. Basically stating that Congress cannot delegate its powers to create law to another agency. It’s a lazy tactic and gets abused obviously. These agencies pass regulations that would never pass as a law. That is basically what the decision says today and the same that the SEC lost in the state Supreme Court.

Kagan is a fucking moron.

“Just like last week’s dangerously misguided and abhorrent decisions on gun safety and abortion, the extremist MAGA Court’s ruling today in West Virginia v. EPA will cause more needless deaths — in this instance because of more pollution that will exacerbate the climate crisis and make our air and water less clean and safe," he said in a statement. "But make no mistake — the consequences of this decision will ripple across the entire federal government, from the regulation of food and drugs to our nation’s health care system, all of which will put American lives at risk."

No, dumbass, it’s going to force congress to their jobs for a fucking change.

Well done, SCOTUS, well done.

Can I let refrigerant loose in the atmosphere freely again?

We became pussies when they took that god given right away from us men

Depends whether that regulation was explicitly passed by Congress (in which case, no, you still won't be able to do that) or if the EPA decided to create that rule based upon its assumed authority to do so based upon the Clean Air Act or whatever.

This opens a lot of doors to be able to get rid of needless regulations that would never stand on its own as a law. I think it has bigger implications than the news media will ever admit. Hopefully we can continue this baby steps in regaining some semblance of normalcy. I hope it gets all of the non-elected government. We have been ruled by Tyranny for way too long. I would contend it all goes back to the creation of the federal reserve. Again that is a private entity doing what the government should do. It is unconstitutional to have private banks issuing a US currency and then charging us interest rate to do so.

Read that out loud until it sinks in. We have a private group of banks issuing a federal currency and then charging us interest rate to do so.

Last edited:
    You watch, there will be an end run around this by trying to use the Paris Climate Accord (treaty).
    Agreed, they definitely won’t give up. But at least the supreme court isn’t going to give them the easy road out. I fear that they are just going to slam through and pack the courts to 13 justices and then we are screwed from there on out.

and when republicans get back in power.....why would we not just pack the courts even more....just add 1000 more judges?...fuck it, add 1 million more SC judges.....
    Republicans are pussies and wouldn’t even try to pack the court. They would do nothing like last time they had a majority.

Dems are fags, but at least they fight for their mental illness driven beliefs.