• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Huge bench cleanoff- AK, HK, MPA, Barrett, reloading stuff

MolonLabe1977

Average Joe
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
San Diego
Time to clear some items off my bench that I'm no longer using. All prices are shipped and OBO, but be reasonable. Shipping is expensive these days.

1. AC Unity HK33/C93 wide handguard with bipod mount. Brand new in opened package. Never mounted or used. New they are around $90 shipped. Asking $70

2. Soviet Arms 13.5" mlok AK rail. Mounted, but not shot with. In excellent condition and comes with wooden mlok panels and forward grip. PSA gets over $100 for the rail itself. SOLD

3. SLR 10.5 mlok AK rail. Just the bottom in excellent condition. Does not include the top rail. SOLD

4. Romanian RPK rear trunnion. In excellent condition with no damage from demil. SOLD

5. Russian (Molot) RPK bipod. In excellent condition. It was a takeoff from an RPK74 kit I purchased. SOLD

6. Barrett zero gap 30mm scope rings. I believe these are the high models based on measurements. Asking $100 SPF

7. Masterpiece Arms (MPA) diving board mount. This is brand new out of packaging. Never mounted or used. New they are $50 SOLD

8. TPS heavy duty 1" steel scope rings. Asking $40

9. Flatline Ops ACCU/LEVEL Articulating Scope Level 30mm. Level flips out for use. Mounted and lightly used, but still in excellent condition. New they are $170. Asking $100

10. Two Lee bench plates for reloading presses/accessories. One was used for a single stage Lee and the other was used for the Dillon press pictured. Asking $40 for all

11. Dillon 450 JR reloading press. Older model before the Square Deal press they currently offer. Uses Square Deal dies/accessories (none included). Still in good used condition and able to be serviced by Dillon. Asking $100 SPF

Please PM all offers/questions/ comments. Everything is cross-posted. First "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the item. I accept Zelle, postal money orders, or PayPal f&f in that order. Thanks for looking!
Screenshot_20231106_200338_Gallery.jpg
20231106_195855.jpg
20231106_195903.jpg

Last edited:
I will take Masterpiece Arms (MPA) diving board mount. PM inbound