• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Huge brass sale 308/6.5/223/6.8** ALL SOLD**

Tack425

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 19, 2011
    California
    SH'ers,

FORE SALE is lots of brass from different manufacturers and calibers. I have tried my best to break them down into caliber and manufacturer. I will say these are from different lots as I can not be completely certain and never want to misrepresent. Nothing has been done to the brass, just sorted and packaged as you see in the pictures. ALL brass is 1x fired, as I do not reload as of yet.
    Please PM with questions and first "Ill take it" posted in the thread, followed with what you want will trump any PM to remain fair to everyone interested. PayPal, Venmo, cash and other forms of payment are ok. Prices include shipping in USPS flat rate box. I am happy to send additional pics to whomever wants them.
    Thank you and be safe.

Here we go:

308 FGMM 168G: 500 pieces available (broken down into 100pc lots) .25/EA SOLD Deadass
    6.5CM HORNADY 140G ELD-M
    : 360 pieces available (broken down into 100pc lots) .25/EA SOLD NBleak
    6.CM FEDERAL MATCH 140G:
    15 pieces available .25/EA SOLD NBleak
    .223 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS:
    770 pieces available (broken down into 100pc lots) .05/EA SOLD DavidWalter
    6.8 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS:
    40 pieces available .05/EA SOLD NBleak
    308 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS:
    280 pieces available (broken down into 1 lot) .10/EA SOLD NBleak

Attachments

• tempImagernMcIP.png
      tempImagernMcIP.png
      6.9 MB · Views: 28
    • tempImageWywhSP.png
      tempImageWywhSP.png
      5.1 MB · Views: 29
    • tempImagePJxFgB.png
      tempImagePJxFgB.png
      4.7 MB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    I’ll take 100 Hornady 6.5 CM, $25 shipped if I’m reading your add correctly.

i will take the 308 FGMM and the Hornady 6.5 CM
    Please PM payment info for postal money order

David Walter has: .223 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS: 770 pieces available (broken down into 100pc lots) .05/EA
    NBleak has: 6.5CM HORNADY 140G ELD-M: 360 pieces available (broken down into 100pc lots) .25/EA
    6.CM FEDERAL MATCH 140G: 15 pieces available .25/EA
    6.8 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS: 40 pieces available .05/EA
    308 VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS: 280 pieces available (broken down into 1 lot) .10/EA

All the brass is sold. I will let you and everyone else interested know if something changes.