• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Huge price drop- Dan Wesson Commander .45 ACP CCO

65x55guy

Probably not a scammer
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Arkansas
aluminum officer frame, Ambidextrous safety installed and finish matched by the Dan Wesson custom shop. Bought here with very slight holster wear. Ran 2-3 mags through it and haven’t shot since.

Trijicon night sights, comes with box, papers

$1250 $1050!!! shipped individual to FFL.

Trades: impact 737, 787, or nbk actions. Might consider other actions.

Partial trades: impact prefits, garmin xero

Attachments

• IMG_6743.jpeg
    IMG_6743.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_6741.jpeg
    IMG_6741.jpeg
    403.6 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Free bump for a nice piece. I had a DW 357 revolver, great action and fitting, but the cylinder release was in a weird place. Any trades?

Free bump for a nice piece. I had a DW 357 revolver, great action and fitting, but the cylinder release was in a weird place. Any trades?
Appreciate the bump!

Impact 737 or 787 actions
Manners PRH

I would like that 5R 308 you’ve got but I literally just gone one a couple weeks ago. One of the best true factory rifles ever made.

Reactions: Maggot
By chance does it still have the RH safety with it as well? As a righty, I do not like ambis for carry. This is one of my favorite pistols ... that I traded for gawd knows what a while back.

By chance does it still have the RH safety with it as well? As a righty, I do not like ambis for carry. This is one of my favorite pistols ... that I traded for gawd knows what a while back.
nope. But I do have 4 mags from DW to go with it.

image.jpg

Reactions: MPrimo
I'll take it- PM sent.

Edit to add- a scammer impersonating the OP just DMd me requesting payment. Scammer had the same handle as OP with a ”.” prepended and the same pic. Lesson learned it'll be DM only from here out. Be careful out there folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: JOThompson
Yikes. Glad you sent me a DM. SPF to @CaptArab and $25 reward to anyone that can prove they gave a wedgie to the MFer who tried to scam on this.

Screenshot of said scamming so y'all know what kinda BS to look out for.

Chatted with OP- all is well, transaction proceeding as planned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107-074032.png
    Screenshot_20240107-074032.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32