• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huge SCOTUS case coming soon to get rid of the Chevron provision... ATF in trouble.

So what they should do then is throw all the regulatory stuff out the window until this case is heard and ruled upon. As it sounds like to me, at least in the interim, is that this will only apply to bumpstocks unless they put it all on the table. Will they piece meal it and do away with it one piece at a time or get them all at once? Needless to say this case cannot be heard fast enough.

get ready to get screwed again.

they have the dirt on john roberts. how many times does he have to fuck you over before you'll learn?
It will take more than him. This will be 8 justices, 6 of which are supposed to be conservative. Even if Robert's dossapoints , it would be a 5-3 win for the good guys. The Chevron doctrine is about to die, as it should.

^I hope you’re right, but like most, I’m skeptical
IMG_0904.jpeg

The alphabet was a way for the elected to remain in DC. They abdicated their power to the alphabet and therefore they are not to blame for the regulations that are enforced like law. They then call the cabinet head to a hearing and blast them for all the voters to see. The next election cycle comes and they beg for your money and use their 30 second clips of them talking mean to these unelected bureaucrats. The suckers open their checkbook.
The alphabet is unconstitutional, corrupted and every single one should be defunded and sent to the unemployment line

I'm no legal expert but IIRC West Virginia vs the EPA which was decided last year along with Bruen, set the stage for this one. I know that Chevron deference was referred to a lot in that one.

Yes that is the one that gets the most attention but there were two cases with the same outcome. The AFT is about to get an epic smackdown. You are watching Clarence Thomas practice his Mozambique drill

Mozambique-Drill-stages.jpg

The doubt is there for so many for good reason, and I certainly don't trust the court as far as I can throw em... that said, there's a clear pattern here for them. Scotus picks the cases they want to hear, so if they weren't going to rule on it, they would have not chosen it. They've screwed us like that many times and just avoided tough cases. However, this same court has already ruled in the direction that goes against the alphabet boys, they are apparently making a nice package of rulings to tie up this loose end that previous courts and our illustrious law makers have left open. I could of course be wrong, it wouldn't be the first nor the last time, but this one seems pretty clear as to what the court is doing to address a very serious issue that is intertwined in just about every agency we have and should be a huge win for the good guys.

I think the current court will decide with the doctrine of the constitution. I am not confident the alphabets will acknowledge or follow the ruling. If that is the case nobody in the administration will enforce it.
^^^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^ is how they will continue on. They can still fuck you. They will arrest you and then make you pay the legal fees to fight their over reach. Your life gets turned inside out and they go home laughing.

^^^^^^^ This right here ^^^^^ is how they will continue on. They can still fuck you. They will arrest you and then make you pay the legal fees to fight their over reach. Your life gets turned inside out and they go home laughing.
No doubt this is a real possibility, but I like to celebrate the good things and try not to poo poo on the good things with other possibilities of bad things.

Reactions: lash
It will take more than him. This will be 8 justices, 6 of which are supposed to be conservative. Even if Robert's dossapoints , it would be a 5-3 win for the good guys. The Chevron doctrine is about to die, as it should.
And, more good news, Ketanji Brown-Jackson has already recused herself on this case. So the SCOTUS conservative majority will be 5-3(?).

Reactions: TACC
They wouldn't have taken the case if they were going to punt. This is it.
They're taking the case so its automatically going to go your way? How many times has that not been true? Happy to be wrong, but I see an incredibly narrow decision that doesn't put the issue to bed. ASGH

But you can temper the expense by joining groups like US Law Shield. I am in no way condoning the ATF's actions, actually fuck the ATF, but there are things that can be done "just in case" they come after an individual.

I think the current court will decide with the doctrine of the constitution. I am not confident the alphabets will acknowledge or follow the ruling. If that is the case nobody in the administration will enforce it.
You're vision is spot on. There are about 35,000 FBI employees. About 5,000 ATF. About 15,000 EPA. That is about 55,000 employees. Of those, at least 1,000 lawyers. You know, the lawyers at the bottom of their class at Harvard and Yale and Georgetown. They will all get together in homes in Northern Virginia, in coffee shops in Georgetown, at conference rooms in left-wing think tanks in DC, and other places where they can conspire to continue their overreach. They have been operating in the open for so long they know we know about their treachery and they care so little they don't even try to conceal it. Watch Wray in a Congressional hearing. He is one question away from just showing the committees the middle finger. Literally. Watch Mayorkus if you can stomach it. Watch the ATF director. They know what they are doing. The SCOTUS ruling will take years to make much of a difference, and it won't make any difference in the meantime.

The doubt is there for so many for good reason, and I certainly don't trust the court as far as I can throw em... that said, there's a clear pattern here for them. Scotus picks the cases they want to hear, so if they weren't going to rule on it, they would have not chosen it. They've screwed us like that many times and just avoided tough cases. However, this same court has already ruled in the direction that goes against the alphabet boys, they are apparently making a nice package of rulings to tie up this loose end that previous courts and our illustrious law makers have left open. I could of course be wrong, it wouldn't be the first nor the last time, but this one seems pretty clear as to what the court is doing to address a very serious issue that is intertwined in just about every agency we have and should be a huge win for the good guys.
And what happens if they do a complete 180 and flip? Nothing says that because they took the case that it will go our way. I realize there is rulings that it would seem as if this case would go our way but what if it doesn’t?

They're taking the case so its automatically going to go your way? How many times has that not been true? Happy to be wrong, but I see an incredibly narrow decision that doesn't put the issue to bed. ASGH
Exactly. See above.

You're vision is spot on. There are about 35,000 FBI employees. About 5,000 ATF. About 15,000 EPA. That is about 55,000 employees. Of those, at least 1,000 lawyers. You know, the lawyers at the bottom of their class at Harvard and Yale and Georgetown. They will all get together in homes in Northern Virginia, in coffee shops in Georgetown, at conference rooms in left-wing think tanks in DC, and other places where they can conspire to continue their overreach. They have been operating in the open for so long they know we know about their treachery and they care so little they don't even try to conceal it. Watch Wray in a Congressional hearing. He is one question away from just showing the committees the middle finger. Literally. Watch Mayorkus if you can stomach it. Watch the ATF director. They know what they are doing. The SCOTUS ruling will take years to make much of a difference, and it won't make any difference in the meantime.
I don’t think there’s a cabal of anti-american alphabet soup attorneys. I think most people in these kinds of positions need a paycheck and will do and say whatever they think will keep that paycheck coming. I also may be naive and overly optimistic.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
And what happens if they do a complete 180 and flip? Nothing says that because they took the case that it will go our way. I realize there is rulings that it would seem as if this case would go our way but what if it doesn’t?

Exactly. See above.
I guess if they completely go the other way from what this very court has already ruled it would be a big deal.... of course that would be the exact opposite of what they've done thus far in other cases so..... it may be as stated above "narrowly tailored " and not put the issue to bed, but given this courts previous rulings, I will be shocked if they don't rule inline with themselves.

I don’t think there’s a cabal of anti-american alphabet soup attorneys. I think most people in these kinds of positions need a paycheck and will do and say whatever they think will keep that paycheck coming. I also may be naive and overly optimistic.
I think you are naive and overly optimistic.

The law school of the last 20 years is nothing more than an indoctrination camp. What is the product of this camp? A young lawyer. What is the input to the "alphabet soup" bureaucracy? A indoctrinated young lawyer.

Were you paying attention when the top FBI lawyer went to work for Twitter and established encrypted links from FBI lawyers to Twitter?

Maybe when top FBI lawyers were conspiring to subvert a president by lying to lawyers in a federal court.

Maybe when the deputy attorney general told the top lawyer at the marshal service not to arrest felons at the homes of supreme court justices.

I could go on. There are thousands of top level administrators, many lawyers, who will do whatever they have to do to maintain the leftist progressive administrative state. They have been doing this with impunity for decades.

Wut Dat mean?
That means that somehow she has a conflict of interest that would preclude her from being unbiased. So by recusing herself, she is saying she won't be a part of the hearings and won't cast her vote or offer her opinion.

Reactions: louu
I also may be naive and overly optimistic.

Extremely:

Ivy league attorneys and the system that grooms/protects them...this is the norm -

Reactions: lash
There are two types of people who are drawn to the public sector. Ideologues and anything for a paycheck types. Both are "yes" men and are equally as dangerous.

That means that somehow she has a conflict of interest that would preclude her from being unbiased. So by recusing herself, she is saying she won't be a part of the hearings and won't cast her vote or offer her opinion.
The conflict of interest is that she was involved in the lower court rulings that got this pushed up to the SCOTUS. If she would not recuse herself she would represent either plaintiff or defendant while being a judge, which is a No-No.

The law school of the last 20 years is nothing more than an indoctrination camp. What is the product of this camp? A young lawyer. What is the input to the "alphabet soup" bureaucracy? A indoctrinated young lawyer.

Were you paying attention when the top FBI lawyer went to work for Twitter and established encrypted links from FBI lawyers to Twitter?

Maybe when top FBI lawyers were conspiring to subvert a president by lying to lawyers in a federal court.

Maybe when the deputy attorney general told the top lawyer at the marshal service not to arrest felons at the homes of supreme court justices.

I could go on. There are thousands of top level administrators, many lawyers, who will do whatever they have to do to maintain the leftist progressive administrative state. They have been doing this with impunity for decades.
You're not wrong. But I think you're being a little too pessimistic. Not about the lawyers of the past 20 years. But about the SCOTUS bench. Several of them were appointed before this country went to shit and avoided that indoctrination. I think this case has a pretty good chance.

I’m having trouble buying groceries and paying bills. I honestly don’t have the time or bandwidth to keep up with politics unless it’s headline news or someone tells me about it. I mean no offense with this reply either.

Last edited:
But you can temper the expense by joining groups like US Law Shield. I am in no way condoning the ATF's actions, actually fuck the ATF, but there are things that can be done "just in case" they come after an individual.
Arrested, time spent in jail, maybe no bail, loss of income, loss of job, house, cars, name in the headlines, reputation that may prevent you from getting another job, years of legal battles and they are laughing their ass off in the comfort of their friends, family and homes.

You people must smoke crack to think anything that really shakes things up is gonna happen

Reactions: Pbgt
I’m having trouble buying groceries and paying bills. I honestly don’t have the time or bandwidth to keep up with politics unless it’s headline news or someone tells me about it. I mean no offense with this reply either.
And therein lies the problem. We get so wrapped up in the day to day that we don't pay attention to the things that are going on in the background. In some cases right in front of us.

We've done this to ourselves and it's about time to pay the piper.

Personally, I think all this stuff in the courts, giving us a win here and there, or what we perceive as a win is all just for show. It's a distraction from everything else going on to keep us docile until the point where we can't do anything about what's coming down the pipe.

And therein lies the problem. We get so wrapped up in the day to day that we don't pay attention to the things that are going on in the background. In some cases right in front of us.

We've done this to ourselves and it's about time to pay the piper.

Personally, I think all this stuff in the courts, giving us a win here and there, or what we perceive as a win is all just for show. It's a distraction from everything else going on to keep us docile until the point where we can't do anything about what's coming down the pipe.
Well there's likely a lot if truth to that. So how did we get here? Imo, we got here by all of us who are decent normal people, "keeping to ourselves", or "not saying anything " , "well I don't want to lose business", or "I don't want to give up football", "I don't want to embarrass my wife/kids" , " I don't want to get fired"....ect.... in short, we've kept our mouths shut and stood by not wanting to rock the boat or whatever.

So how do we get back to where we once were???? - We do the opposite of what got us here. We call this shit out, we use our wallets to not support the crap we shouldn't support, we make noise at the local level where they have to hear you, and we get involved. All the things we didn't do that got us to where we are today. Of course there are real sacrifices that come with it, that's why we didn't do it for all this time to begin with. Then again, if we wait until it's so bad we have to do something, there won't be anything left to save anyway, so that job I am protecting, won't be there anyway, and the world we hand our children will be horrible so the job doesn't really compare to that does it?

Well there's likely a lot if truth to that. So how did we get here? Imo, we got here by all of us who are decent normal people, "keeping to ourselves", or "not saying anything " , "well I don't want to lose business", or "I don't want to give up football", "I don't want to embarrass my wife/kids" , " I don't want to get fired"....ect.... in short, we've kept our mouths shut and stood by not wanting to rock the boat or whatever.

So how do we get back to where we once were???? - We do the opposite of what got us here. We call this shit out, we use our wallets to not support the crap we shouldn't support, we make noise at the local level where they have to hear you, and we get involved. All the things we didn't do that got us to where we are today. Of course there are real sacrifices that come with it, that's why we didn't do it for all this time to begin with. Then again, if we wait until it's so bad we have to do something, there won't be anything left to save anyway, so that job I am protecting, won't be there anyway, and the world we hand our children will be horrible so the job doesn't really compare to that does it?
Vote with our money. Bud light is a prime example. I go to some pretty great lengths at great cost to myself to buy American products wherever I can.

Recently it was an xtr3 over another Vortex because it's American made. A while back me and a friend were discussing high freq tig machines. He was sold on the Everlast because it had more features for half the money. But it's a Chinese machine. I bought a miller with less features, costing more, but, it's American made.

Too many people want to be paid top dollar but they don't want to pay top dollar. They want their cheap shit off Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and they don't realize, or worse, just don't care that they are selling us (have sold us) down the river.

It's time to let our opinions be made known again. If we don't, I don't think our children will get the chance.

I've heard it said that comfortable people don't start revolutions and there's a lot of truth in that. Personally I think we're two generations out from any meaningful change happening.

We're going to have to go back to go forward. That may mean sacrificing some of the modern conveniences to live a more independent self sufficient lifestyle but I don't see any way to change the system if we continue to live in it and play by there rules.

Jeremiah 6:16 comes to mind.

I think they should have taken Bruen much further and simply scrapped the permitting process altogether. In NJ/NY certain judges completely ignore the ruling and have simply refused to abide by it and process permits even though they are required to.

This should have been dumped altogether and constitutional carry should be the default.

Has there been any dates released when the SCOTUS will be hearing this?