• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BRIAN AT BLACK SQUARE PRECISION IN TN

7magsavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2012
I needed to get my rifle rebarreled and some other minor work done. Sent it to Brian at Black Square Precision in Tennessee. Had a new barrel put on chambered in 6.5X47L. Barrel and action were cerakoted and I believe he used melanite on the bolt. He did an awesome job painting my Manners stock, in fact, it turned out better than I anticipated. Turn around time was crazy fast and this thing shoots lights out. Ill attach a pic of the rifle as well as a pic of a five shot group that I was able to manage with a bipod and rear bag. Went out shooting last weekend and had a first round hit at a full IPSC at 1078 yards!
Thank again Brian! You're awesome man!!

Also managed to rid the world of a coyote with that rifle. The yote was 224 yards and never knew what hit him!!
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_5516.jpg
    IMG_5516.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5628.jpg
    IMG_5628.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5647.jpg
    IMG_5647.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Parkerized bolt ?. Much less sticky in a Cerakoted action vs cerakote only imo. Glad you are happy Steve.

Any more info on the shop? I’m local to Signal and have been looking for a good smith in the area.