• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes HUGE Thank You to Mike @ CSTactical

z71rat

Gunny
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2004
Whitney, TX
Mike @ CSTactical was extremely helpful concerning some BadAss New Glass!! LOL. Super easy to work with, super fast on shipping, with absolutely outstanding customer service!!

Everytime I have called them, regardless of who answers the phone, they are always very eager to help and just plain professional. All of my business will be going there...

Thanks again Mike for a wonderful experience!!

DK

Re: HUGE Thank You to Mike @ CSTactical

I got the Vortex 6-24x50 SFP piece of niceness!!
wink.gif

DK

He helped me out today picking out some new glass . Very courteous and patient ! It is very helpful having someone with experience with so many different manufacturers . It was a very pleasant buying experience !

I totally agree. With all the different scopes that I have bought over the years, this had to be the best buying experience that I have had.

I am a loyal customer to whomever will do the right thing for the customer, and Mike definitely is one of those.

DK