• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huge Thank You to TBurkes @ TAB Gear

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
I wanted to take a moment to just say thank you to Tony and TAB Gear for his amazing generosity...

I contacted Tony in an attempt to procure merchandise for prizes as a part of my duties as a District Rep for the Indiana SWAT Officers Association. Having been present for the last 4 years I knew the snipers, as usual, kinda get forgot about... So, I figure being a sniper I would try to take care of my brothers for once... Well, Tony came thru in a big way... Absolute generosity with his top quality products...

I will say I had a couple of Top Teir trainers looking at his Carbine Sling in amazement at the design and quality... All the while scratching their heads wondering why their designers weren't able to match his quality...

Thank you Tony!

You and your Company set the bar high for other companies to try to imitate... All I can say is, they better have good DOPE to get as close to the bullseye as you...

I agree, I have a lot of TAB gear and since I bought my first thing I have had pure trust on everything since then. And it has paid off. Their goods are some of the last things in my gear bag that will fail me, and that will take a lot.

Thanks for listing your appreciation.