• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Huge Vortex announcement: Gen 1 Razor HD riflescopes, many discontinued, new LOW prices!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

Many on here called it a few months ago, all but two models of the iconic Gen1 Razor 5-20x50 riflescopes are now officially being phased out, check out the awesome low prices here, now $600 off!!!! Click HERE--------> Vortex Razor HD Riflescopes

Two models, the EBR-2B MRAD and MOA with 10-mil and 25-moa turrets, respectively, will soldier on at a new low MAP of $1699!!!!

Now is the time to pounce before these are all gone!!

Thanks,

Scott

Put my order in! Of course I got one that I hadn't planned on... (; ))

How's Gen I Razor compared to SWFA SS HD 5-20?

Well, I just got my Razor today from Scott and I'm impressed. I have a SWFA SS HD 5-20 and wanted to compare them so I rigged up them both to a tripod and compared them watching rush hour traffic from my deck at 5:30 PM.
Honestly, to my eyes, they images seemed identical, but I'm no expert. Great glass on both. The Razor is heavier and longer than the SWFA SS, and the illumination on the Razor seems to be 5X brighter in the high mode than the illumination of the SWFA, but that's not a big deal to me.
I gotta call Scott tomorrow to figure out what ring height to get so that big 50mm objective w/cover clears the barrel on my remmy 700 SPS tactical.

Attachments

• Razor with SWFA SS.jpg
    Razor with SWFA SS.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 25
  • razor swfa.jpg
    razor swfa.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 23