• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huh, huh, huh...This Is Gonna Be Cool....

Krav69

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2007
Beavis and Butthead will be returning to MTV in October!!!

Grab the beer and get ready!!

Huh, huh, yeah, like, this is gonna be so cool I'm gonna pitch a tent! BOOoooooIInnnnnnggggg!

And if you have kids, now you have an excuse for all future problems, should they go all retarded on you.

Re: Huh, huh, huh...This Is Gonna Be Cool....

I've always thought that show was the dumbest shit ever broadcast on television, right along with Jersey Shore.

I couldn't stand that show when it was 'hip' and will no doubt hate it now. It wasn't even funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've always thought that show was the dumbest shit ever broadcast on television, right along with Jersey Shore. </div></div>

Thats the point, KillShot. Seeing how dumb you can be and getting paid millions for it. Homer Simpson, on the other hand is a class act.