• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Humans devolving to animals incident

6E6372AA-4109-4A4A-B7DD-49A8058AB7A2.png

Why do I get this on your posts turbo?

This is normal behavior for the African Jungles so its not really new, more so DNA.

Reactions: BCP
State law prohibits carrying on premises that derive more than 50% revenue from alcohol. Hooters probably qualifies.
Lame, Ohio allows you to carry in a bar as long as you're not drinking. So I take my family, back to the wall, order a coke and sit back and read the crowd. Movie theaters don't allow carry, but that is likely largely ignored by the ccw crowd.

Looked like a movie trailer for a new Planet Of The Apes movie!
Won’t be very long someone will go full John Wick on a gang of these fuckers!

Reactions: Gatorshark
State law prohibits carrying on premises that derive more than 50% revenue from alcohol. Hooters probably qualifies.
Hooters primary revenue is a restaurant so these guys were obviously not carrying when they could have.

Lame, Ohio allows you to carry in a bar as long as you're not drinking. So I take my family, back to the wall, order a coke and sit back and read the crowd. Movie theaters don't allow carry, but that is likely largely ignored by the ccw crowd.

Honestly if you can’t trust someone’s judgement after a few beers, probably not good judgement stone cold sober ether, I mean don’t be drunk, but the other extreme is also just as dumb, as the hooters attack clearly demonstrates

Feel safer with a good guy with a gun and a beer or two, vs everyone being disarmed and cowering from the yutes

All these videos of all these people acting badly will continue and increase - will eventually lead to some form of ethnic cleansing event - and the "victims" will be surprised, because they've managed to carry on this way for all this time with zero repercussions. They will scream hate crime and racism, when in truth it will end up being just a case of self preservation. They cannot continue to act that way to everyone else without somebody deciding it should stop.

Stay safe out there

Ether go full aggression, like hoist the black flag and channel your inner chimp, or GTFO when these things happen, and I’m guessing they are going to happen more frequently

Two points here:
1) look at the age of a few of them
2) nobody in TX has a CHL? I mean that one guy was getting the shit beat out of him to the point "Serious Bodily Harm" may have come to him.
(I see 50% law). So how does one know 50% of revenue is alcohol? That always baffled me. Could be a restaurant that just has 18yr old single malts and above, but sells tacos. :).

Last edited:
Been many years since I've set foot in a Hooters, ever since they banned any concealed carry on their premises at the corporate level. This was '08-ish. Haven't been back since, and couldn't even tell you where a single one is west of the Mississippi.

I love the places that tell me on the front door they don't want my money.

Two points here:
2) nobody in TX has a CHL? I mean that one guy was getting the shit beat out of him to the point "Serious Bodily Harm" may have come to him.
(I see 50% law). So how does one know 50% of revenue is alcohol? That always baffled me. Could be a restaurant that just has 18yr old single malts and above, but sells tacos. :).

Go in the kitchen and grab a meat cleaver or something. Shoot the fuckers with a fire extinguisher.

Reactions: BLEE
Go in the kitchen and grab a meat cleaver or something. Shoot the fuckers with a fire extinguisher.
A fire extinguisher would have been awesome! All that yellow dust to the face. Have fun choking on that.

Reactions: BLEE
Two points here:
The establishment is required to post signage to the fact that firearms are prohibited because of the 51% law.

This is good news because the government is hell bent on equity for everything we do. Like in schools they are removing AP Classes ,math and tests because its unfair to people of color. So they want the white students to be brought down to the level of people of color.
The FBI stats prove that we don't have equity in the murder rates so they must remove laws covering murders so the white people can catch up to flatten the curve of inequity.

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer