• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Hummers are for pussies

Re: Hummers are for pussies

I'd love to have a MATV as a hunting rig.

That would fit in my drive way. Some Komifornia would fine a way to keep it out of this state.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to have a MATV as a hunting rig. </div></div>

+1, put a high rack on that thing and you are set.

The MATV's are way bad ass!!! I am a welder/ fabricator where they are built. I keep saying if Oshkosh Corp. ever decided to sell them to the public I know they would get some sales! I know I would love to own one!

300,000.00 GBP = 489,829.33 USD

Not in my price range just yet, but it can go on the wish list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeff 03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reminds me of an MRAP</div></div>

probably because it is, the original MRAPs were built in South Africa

We have had the V-Shaped hull armored carriers since the 60's in SA. No one is gonna try and carjack you in that beast in Johannesburg.

The Marauder may look similar to the RG-31, but they are seperate vehicles. I've never seen a Marauder, but I absolutely HATE the RG-31. But then again, route clearance eventually makes almost any vehicle suck...