• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hummmmm.... let's just carry this next to....

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So as if there is not enough stuff on a batbelt... what with cuffs, flashlight, monadnock, keys, keepers, holster, ammo pouches, taser, pepper spray....

Let's add another spiffy non-lethal little gee gaw to fumble with and give the Monday Morning Quarterbacks a reason to say "But why couldn't you attach the orange ball thingy and just give the guy an Owie when he was charging at you with that Machete?"

For the love of all things holy, CNN... get a clue...

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. I know this is 3 years old... but I missed it at the time. And since. They must be selling well!

Reactions: RNWRKNP
that things been out for over 10 years.....its a terrible idea and needs to die.

mixing Less Lethal with lethal firearms is an accident waiting to happen.

you have an officer trying to use LL force.....and instinctively does a double tap because hes used to training with his handgun and thats what his body reverts too under stress.....and boom, you have a dead perp.

that things been out for over 10 years.....its a terrible idea and needs to die.

you have an officer trying to use LL force.....and instinctively does a double tap because hes used to training with his handgun and thats what his body reverts too under stress.....and boom, you have a dead perp.
EXACTLY!

Yup, I remember reading a story where cops chased a suspect up a tree and he wouldn't come down and the cop pulled out his taser and shot him, but accidentally shot him with his sidearm instead. Fortunately the guy lived, but shows the danger of making gun and taser grips feel the same.