• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunt with McM HTG?

verrocchio100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2003
Pac-O
Just curious fellas, how many of you have hunting sticks with McM HTG stock?

How well does the stick handle (shooting aside) with the HTG stock?

Pics for moral support appreciated!

Re: Hunt with McM HTG?

worked for these gals

paidoes.jpg

Cant say about the HTG, but my MCS T and MCST2 from Manners are great in the woods. A Little heavy to carry, but perform great otherwise, you'll enjoy the HTG as a hunting stock.

Best of luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">worked for these gals

paidoes.jpg
</div></div>
I like

I've used them and they carry well. Better than the A5 with the straighter grip IMO.

I have a McM A-2 on my custom yote killer and my buddy has and HTG on his. I actually like his a little better...

Maybe this is not so obvious, but the HTG designation means HUNTING. I have one that weighs under 3 pounds (the stock) with a 30-06 in it. It hunts well, though mine needs the LOP whacked down about an inch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe this is not so obvious, but the HTG designation means HUNTING.</div></div>

I was going to say the same thing.