• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunter Biden to Plead Guilty to Federal Charges

Crs gets 10 years for promoting a steel card with the drawing of a mostly non functioning auto sear, Biden gets to pay a fine for tax evasion, having a firearm illegally while stoned out of his mind, with a bonus pass for selling us out to the Chinese and Ukrainians, Trump goes on trial for possessing the same type of documents every president tried to keep, seems fair.

But in August, the former President is going to be framed/railroaded/trumped-up for documents.

Hunter is guilty of so much felonious behavior that he should have a death sentence.

But he is libtard royalty. So won't.

Kind of like Alec Baldwin.

Hunter is being protected at every level. Which tells you that every level is corrupt.

Hey, Fetterman is a genius.

Nothing more to say.

Sirhr

Crs gets 10 years for promoting a steel card with the drawing of a mostly non functioning auto sear, …
I didn’t know he’d been sentenced. That really sucks and I hope his attorneys are working on appeals.

Re: pedo-incest-crackhead Hunter,
I’m actually surprised he’s even catching a misdemeanor. Figured this would amount to less than nothing.

Any of us would be behind bars with lives ruined.

Close your eyes for a few seconds.
Now imagine waking up tomorrow and putting on a badge and a gun to enforce the laws of tyrants within this two tier anything but blind “justice” system. Picture yourself looking in the mirror, staring at your own reflection. Do you see a decent man making a moral living or do you see a sorry piece of statist shit?

Last edited:
1687298105149.gif

Great success! Go team red!

The icing on this cake?
Before icing the cake there's going to be a nice layer of sweet preserves. What is that layer? You ask. Sam Bankman Fried will get a sweetheart deal for laundering money to congressman, republicants as well as democraps alike.
Then they will ice the cake with a Trump conviction and another bogus election with Gavin being installed.

The icing on this cake?
Before icing the cake there's going to be a nice layer of sweet preserves. What is that layer? You ask. Sam Bankman Fried will get a sweetheart deal for laundering money to congressman, republicants as well as democraps alike.
Then they will ice the cake with a Trump conviction and another bogus election with Gavin being installed.
No jail time for SBF, from what I saw...I don't have a link, so I failed y'all, but essentially not even a slap on the wrist. When you're on team DNC, you can't be held accountable for anything.

Now imagine waking up tomorrow and putting on a badge and a gun to enforce the laws of tyrants within this two tier anything but blind “justice” system. Picture yourself looking in the mirror, staring at your own reflection. Do you see a decent man making a moral living or do you see a sorry piece of statist shit?
Yep, and you'll be labeled the bad guy and POS for saying it.

"All the world's a stage ...."

Rush
Ah...

Shakespeare.

Jesus... didn't Geddy or Getty or Gettie or Get-Y or however it's spelled... Lee ever footnote his stolen lyrics? Academic fraud at an epic level. Another reason Canadians suck... Chillowack sucked too.

Sihrr

Sir, just doing my job. I don't have the balls to say no to my management.

Ah...

Shakespeare.

Jesus... didn't Geddy or Getty or Gettie or Get-Y or however it's spelled... Lee ever footnote his stolen lyrics? Academic fraud at an epic level. Another reason Canadians suck... Chillowack sucked too.

Sihrr
I hear ya.

It's just that every time the curtains part, this song pops in my head.

Even if it is just for that single lyric.

“That’s it, I’m done. I’m never voting for Hunter Biden…ever! There’s no way I can support a criminal for president.”

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
It's almost worse than the DOJ doing nothing at all.
It's way worse.
Can't be tried for the same crime twice...right ?
It would be very mucho better if they had done nothing at all and just wait till someone credible hit him with the charges.

Now, to find someone credible in the legal system...
Hmm.
Might be a stretch there.

I bet he will plead to the fluffy federal charges the punishment will be a pillow lashing scum . ny biggest question is if the son becomes a felon does that mean joe can't own all his guns while hunter is in the house ? probably not different rules for dirty politicians and normal people .

Last edited:
Ah...

Shakespeare.

Sihrr
You forgot "Whitesnake".........;)

edit; Rush didn't/doesn't suck. Neither do the Tragically Hip or The Trailer Park Boys. :) :ROFLMAO:

You see the even Hunter was brought up on charges so there is equal application of the law. I can hear all the pee ons now.

No prison, no jail time, hell not even probation. The media will use this to kill any reporting on the $50 to 100 million dollars in bribes and to simply ignore the fact he was fucking his dead brother's wife and her teenage daughter and smoking crack when he bought a gun.

This literally just settled the bribery and corruption charges for the Biden's.

The icing on this cake?
Pretty sure I saw somewhere that all charges against sbf were dropped

You forgot "Whitesnake".........;)

edit; Rush didn't/doesn't suck. Neither do the Tragically Hip or The Trailer Park Boys. :) :ROFLMAO:

With greatest respect, We can agree to disagree. At an epic level. Especially since you are wrong. They All sucked. Especially Rush.

Respectfully.

Sirhr

Close your eyes for a second and imagine that you understand how the justice system works and how in this case it was the prosecutors, judges and lawyers who are the primary seeds of this corruption.

Blah blah cops enforce it. Broken Record. News at 11.

Fuck you you dimwitted anarchist piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Jsp556
Close your eyes for a second and imagine that you understand how the justice system works and how in this case it was the prosecutors, judges and lawyers who are the primary seeds of this corruption.

Blah blah cops enforce it. Broken Record. News at 11.

Fuck you you dimwitted anarchist piece of shit.
Who, using violence, puts people into the anything but blind “justice” system and in front of the corrupt prosecutors and judges? I suppose you are one of the sorry motherfuckers working against real Americans, whom carries a gun on behalf of tyrants for a paycheck and a pension.

Fuck that asshole. Any of us lie on a 4473 and get caught, its felony charge and trial. Not "diversion" WTF that means in this case.

When shithead Joe dies, I'm throwing a party.
And here is a case in point for contrast.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that all charges against sbf were dropped
Just the major ones. He's still facing a few minor ones. Which will probably get plead out. They will get second paged when Georgia brings charges against trump. Then SBF will fade into obscurity and only the people that lost their money will ever ask about him.

Reactions: gigamortis

Rush
I think the lyrics to 'A Farewell to Kings' is more appropriate
When they turn the pages of history
When these days have passed long ago
Will they read of us with sadness
For the seeds that we let grow?
We turned our gaze from the castles in the distance
Eyes cast down on the path of least resistance

Cities full of hatred, fear and lies
Withered hearts and cruel tormented eyes
Scheming demons dressed in kingly guise
Beating down the multitude and scoffing at the wise

The hypocrites are slandering the sacred halls of truth
Ancient nobles showering their bitterness on youth
Can't we find the minds that made us strong?
Oh, can't we learn to feel what's right and what's wrong?
What's wrong?

Cities full of hatred, fear and lies
Withered hearts and cruel tormented eyes
Scheming demons dressed in kingly guise
Beating down the multitude and scoffing at the wise

Oh, can't we raise our eyes and make a start?
Can't we find the minds to lead us closer to the heart?

An elitist class... na... no way.

IQAv.gif

In the Grand Pecking Order
Where is it you stand
Under foot of swollen bastards
Or on the neck of another man
At the grand feeding table
Are you sitting near the head
Or the corner by the bathroom
Where you're asked to pass the bread

And you pass it with a smile on your face
For to pout about would only bring disgrace

To the Grand Pecking Order

In the grand pecking order
Where is it you lie
Are you the tall hog at the trough
Or a piglet in the stye
On the grand ladder of life
Are you near the highest rung
Or somewhere near bottom
With your nose in hairy bung

And you sniff it with a smile on your face
For to pout about would only bring disgrace

And you're dancing with a smile on your face
For to stand about would only bring disgrace!

Who, using violence, puts people into the anything but blind “justice” system and in front of the corrupt prosecutors and judges? I suppose you are one of the sorry motherfuckers working against real Americans, whom carries a gun on behalf of tyrants for a paycheck and a pension.
You suppose wrong asshole. There are just a lot of honest people trying to do the right thing. Some of them even have badges. (which literally the rank and file police have ZERO to do with hunter biden, Maybe you could stretch it and call the FBI (fuck the FBI!)--BUT You gonna tell me that the local deputies who just spent the last week searching for a missing kid in the wilderness what pieces of shit they are? I fucking dare you pussy. To their face. Since I know many of them, film it so we can post it the the socially unacceptable humor thread. Cmon out to our shoots and tell em what assholes they are. These are my shootin buddies and they are good guys, but even they have a limit and you're pushing it. They're pretty pro 2A but heavily ANTI-Asshole. Might wanna keep a safe distance or shut your piehole.

I mean come the fuck on, how far you gonna stretch to buttfuck the police in EVERY DAMN POST. If you ever read a book you might find out that once you get beyond about 300 people government becomes a necessary evil. Not that our government is "good", but "No Government" Just becomes "Bad Government" even if you just run around calling everyone a statist.

Read the first fucking chapter of Plato's Republic you ignorant cunt.

and here lies the problem ......

Diversity rears it's ugly head.

We are not standing united.

Rush
Ah...

Shakespeare.

Sihrr

Peart wrote it. "All the world's indeed a stage..."

The word "indeed" confirms Shakespeare's sentiment.

Rush kicks ass but the song doesn't really apply here.

All the political world is indeed a professional wrestling mat.

All the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
Performers and portrayers.
Each anothers audience.
Outside the.....blah blah, I forgot (gilded stage....cage ?).

Peart didn't write it.
Shakespear did.....or, it was so close but modified to not sound so....medieval ?