• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Hunter Killer

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Pretty good, Gerard Butler plays a sub commander.

Reactions: Bradu
    Hollywood making money off the Military is wrong, Gerard butler is a Court Jester. I never saw the movie and like other military spin offs from hollywood its wrong. Stop supporting them.

All the great movies should be redone using only American actors & actresses, producers, directors, etc (a.k.a. Conservatives & Conserva-tarians) , and not democrats/rinos. So what if we'd have to CGI many of them into it because they've already died- it'd be worth it.

Examples of lead roles:

Trump would be great in Dune, The Ten Commandments, Superman, Batman, Captain America, Deadpool
    Bruce Willis in Saving Private Ryan
    Kurt Russell in The Titanic
    Chuck Norris in Cast Away
    John Wayne in Star Trek
    Tom Selleck in American Sniper
    Mark Wahlberg in Driving Miss Daisy
    R. Lee Ermey in Star Wars

All the great movies should be redone using only American actors & actresses, producers, directors, etc (a.k.a. Conservatives & Conserva-tarians) , and not democrats/rinos. So what if we'd have to CGI many of them into it because they've already died- it'd be worth it.

Examples of lead roles:

Trump would be great in Dune, The Ten Commandments, Superman, Batman, Captain America, Deadpool
    John Wayne in Star Trek
    I like your list but I would swap Selleck and Wahlberg in their roles. I know, Marky Mark had the movie "The Shooter." Precisely why he would be more believable.

i think it was decent too. you have to suspend disbelief at times, like most movies these days.
    of course they wouldn't make that movie now, since there were good guys on the russian side.

i like butler, if only for law abiding citizen and rock n rolla.

I refuse to support him by watching his movies just because he believes that only cops should own guns, civilians can't be trusted with weapons in his opinion.

Reactions: HPIguy
    I refuse to support him by watching his movies just because he believes that only cops should own guns, civilians can't be trusted with weapons in his opinion.
    Same reason I won't watch anything with Liam Neeson in it. He's against guns, but every damn movie he makes is full of violence and shooting. Fuck that guy. I thought it was hilarious when Para dropped him like a hot potato.

Examples of lead roles:

John Wayne in Star Trek
    R. Lee Ermy as Obiwan Kanobi…