• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunters are guilty until proven innocent

Darayavaus

Renaissance man
Minuteman
  • Oct 25, 2019
    in a bunker here behind my wall
    Here is another case of jackbooted agencies terrorizing the law abiding. they have unlimited down time and the full power of the law to make up baseless accusations; you have to miss work, go to court, pay for your own lawyer, and get an ulcer to prove your innocence even if there is no hint of wrongdoing. I hope this guy sues the shit out of them.

Officer Wrongfully Confiscates Trophy Bucks​

By Brodie SwisherDecember 7, 20226 Comments
    Government overreach has become somewhat of a normal routine in recent years across the country as the grip on freedom continues to tighten. But for hunters, it becomes particularly alarming when it directly impacts our freedom to hunt and enjoy the outdoors.
    That’s why a recent case in West Virginia and North Carolina has fueled the fire among hunters as wildlife officer overreach hit an all-time low.
    Despite an officers best efforts to use social media hearsay as evidence to seize one hunter’s trophies, the story has a happy ending. So be sure to watch the video below until the end.

G&f wear plates in AZ, I can only guess as to why....... dudes look like door kickers, but just checking licenses. Had one size me up and asked where I served. Lol

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG

By reading this article, sounds like everyone in West Virginia just snitch on all their neighbors for shooting deer under questionable conditions.

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    Don't talk to cops!!!
    Do you have a warrant? No. Go away I have nothing to say.
    Do you have a warrant? Yes. I want a lawyer. I don't answer questions.
    Fucking idiot told them where to get the antlers. I would tell taxidermist that he will never see a dime of my money. He turned over someone else's property without a warrant. I'd be sure to let everyone around know what he did.

Reactions: camotoe
    all that and no one sharing any good recipes for there favorite deer food or how they like it simple with salt pepper and onions or deer pot pie , or stews or soups or a slab of meat and sides