• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Huntertown Arms

gathert

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2011
Tigertown, USA.
Anyone see the suppressors by these guys yet? They are only making .22 suppressors at the moment and the reviews look good. I am going to order one to see what its like on a Savage TRR-SR I'm going to get soon. Called my local Class 3 guy and he just sent them a dealer request today to see what their pricing is. I've found them online for around $180. Supposed to have the same sound rating as a Gemtech Outback which I was planning on getting before I saw these. Plus one of them is rated for .17 which I already have.

Huntertown Arms

Re: Huntertown Arms

i should be able to answer your question in a few weeks. depending on how fast the atf gets my paperwork back. i sent everything in about 1 1/2-2 months ago so we will see. i have buddies that i trust that love theres but ive never laid hands on one.

suposabable its the most decible decrease per dollar of any 22 can on the market