• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting for Heroes Raffle over $22,000 in prizes!!

Lockdown1243

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2011
Georgia
www.overwatcharms.com
If this is in the wrong forum or against ToS, please move/delete.

A little bit of history on me: For the past 10 years, I have been a police officer in Georgia. Last year, I had the privledge of taking the family of fallen GSP Corporal Chad LeCroy on the hunt of a lifetime in south Georgia. After seeing the impact this had on his widow and sons, I knew I had found my calling. I began starting plans to start up an organization to take families of fallen officers on hunts.

This is when I found Chris, the president of Hunting 4 Heroes (H4H). They take wounded officers and families of fallen officers on hunts to help ease the pain of the tragic events which have so greatly affected them. I am beginning to become more involved with the organization and he brought up the fact they are having a raffle to raise money for their hunts. I told him about Snipershide and how great of a membership there was here and felt there would be some interest. Please check the link below for more information. To Lowlight or other mods, if there is a way I can send you guys the JPG file with a direct link to the raffle that we could advertise on the site, let me know.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Please click the link below to see the raffle, there are some AWESOME prizes for a great cause. If you do buy tickets, please let them know you found the raffle from The Hide, I want our community to get credit where credit is due. Thank you!!!! <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span>

http://www.huntingforheroes.org/index-7.html - Raffle
http://www.huntingforheroes.org - Homepage