• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting lease in Middle Tennessee

If it were me I'd factor in liability insurance to for protection.

Look at a hunting land leasing websites. I looked for a lease recently just to see the cost in my area vs eventually buying property.

Basecampleasing.com has leases all over the country. It's just the site I browsed on. You may be able to find one in the same state and even county depending on where you are located to compare pricing.

The value of the lease will be directly related to the quality of the deer and quality of the experience you property can offer. Trail cam pics are the norm today. Do you have locals trespassing? Do you have bait piles on your fences with guys in tree stands staring into your property? All of these and more can and will effect price.

What county are you in this too will affect the cost of the lease. I am from middle Tn myself feel free to pm me if youd like to.