• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting scope?!?!?!?

Darkphage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2008
Orem, Utah
I love my Nightforce scopes, but they are tough to get in and out of a hard Plano 4 wheeler case.

I have a hunting rifle (sendero) and am looking for advice for a tac scope that is a little smaller than a Nigthforce, but is still a great scope. The height of the knobs is the problem.

Ideas????????

Thanks,

Dark

Re: Hunting scope?!?!?!?

Tac scope the Super Sniper might work, i usually go with nikon monarch or burris on hunting rifles, simply because they are cheap and have a lifetime transferrable warranty. Alot of people like the Trijicon.

Hows the Vortex?
i have a PST 4-16x50mm for my light weight 300. wsm for shots out too 600 on game and 800 and hopefully soon 1000 on targets. The scope has very good glass, great tracking, great CS not that i have used it, nice looking leightweight scope. Would fit the bill perfectly. Take a serious look

Putting a Leupold MK4 on mine nice and compact compared to the NF's.

What are you using the rifle for? How long are the shots going to be? I use a vortex viper 2-7x33.

You have the wrong NF scope
blush.gif

KUKRI_308.jpg