• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting the wrong way

What the fuck?

Dude #1, using a climber stand (deathtraps in their own right), but unless I just can't make out the detail of what's keeping him from muscling back up right and getting situated, I dunno what his problem was. No business in a climber stand if he can't do a situp.

Dude #2, good on him, but wtf is with the article?
However, the retired Division of Wildlife officer had extensive backcountry experience and knew to build a fire and wait until the next day’s light to start hiking out of the area.

Is building a fire some kinda SOF HSLD NS? 75 year old guy alone in the woods at night, I can understand not wanting to bring out the flashlight and go trudging through, but the article makes it sound like he's some kinda fucking genius for setting shit on fire. I guess by today's standards, maybe he is.

Dude #3, Barrel down would have prevented this. Safety on probably would have prevented this. Shotgun, loaded, safety maybe off, pointed at the driver, in path of free-range dogs? Who comes up with this shit?

Is building a fire some kinda SOF HSLD NS? 75 year old guy alone in the woods at night, I can understand not wanting to bring out the flashlight and go trudging through, but the article makes it sound like he's some kinda fucking genius for setting shit on fire. I guess by today's standards, maybe he is.
...most people now a days cant even take a shit in the woods without falling in it.....you expect them to be able to make a fire from scratch?.....

if theres not an app for it...people dont know how to do it.

Remember the stupid shit we've heard threads?...
Those fuckers are out there hunting...
This is why sometimes I'm glad we don't have a rifle season in these parts.

R