• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting trip reunion/bachelor party recommendation

jeffl838

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
A buddy from my old platoon is getting married and a bunch of us are trying to get together around memorial day to shoot some pigs. We're super flexible about location since most of us will be flying in anyways and are looking for recommendations on places to contact. I've emailed a few places in TX last week but no replies yet. Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Ronws

Down in South FL you can do hogs with knives and shoot a boat load of iguanas as well.

A buddy from my old platoon is getting married and a bunch of us are trying to get together around memorial day to shoot some pigs. We're super flexible about location since most of us will be flying in anyways and are looking for recommendations on places to contact. I've emailed a few places in TX last week but no replies yet. Ideas? Thanks in advance.
On YouTube is a channel called LunkersTV. That is Robert Terkla, former SF sniper in the sand box. Anyway, he has found a few places where you pay for a helicopter and rent AR-15s and shoot hogs from the air. "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival" included.

skip to time stamp 5:00 minutes to get to the fun. This is in Texas.