• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting tripod

Two Vets Sporting Goods.

Second that with enthusiasm. I have used the “No Name” from Two Vets with the leveling bowl since August and it’s been phenomenal. From standing stands to sitting on hillsides or anywhere in between, I’ve loved it.

Just ordered another one of their tripods, “The Ruck” for my kids to use. Can’t wait to get it. The quality and price point are just top notch.

I had to try several leveling bases and ballhead before I landed on an Anvil-30. It is a no brainer if it's going to be used in quick reaction hunting scenarios

I own a vortex Radian nice unit but I found another brand that is a close twin but has larger legs.It has 40mm legs carbon fibre 10 wrap load capacity of 88lbs .Innorel RT90CG at amazon for$365.00 pretty nice set up for the money.A radian is $800.00 to $900.00 depending on ball head or leveling head.Innorel has a heavy duty 54mm ball head for$100.00 puts you at 465.00 !!!half the money.