• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting Victoria Texas 11-4-2011

Scotty22

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
Katy, Texas USA
Had a great opening weekend at the ranch. Alot of game taken and great memories made.

600+ pound Boar
19o6c0.jpg

450+ pound Boar
id4xnq.jpg

3 1/2 inch Tusk
2zibz2v.jpg

Nice 8 point buck
altd6x.jpg

Head shot on a Doe
24epeuu.jpg

Filled Cooler
x4p07n.jpg

Re: Hunting Victoria Texas 11-4-2011

Texas grizzly bears right there...thought my 2 275 pounders I got on the 5th were big...bad ass!

Yea he was ear holed and finished off with a 357mag to the center of the head between the eyes

I got to get some land down there. Is your ranch on some water?

We don't have any boars here in the Northwest. I had no idea they got that big!! I imagined something in the range of 100-150 lbs. That thing is huge. (that's what she said)

Yea the property backs up to the Guadalupe river bottom. In the area that I'm hunting there are a variety of sizes of pigs but this is by far the biggest I have ever seen in the wild.

Where at in Victoria? I just dropped first Doe of the season in Inez. Not a big girl, but she will be tasty. Dressed about 75 pounds. Wish I had the facility like you do to hang meat.

I'm just south of Victoria on 59 in between Victoria and Refugio. The doe I shot didn't dress out at much more then yours but I had the backstrap for dinner tonight and it was delishes. I don't think they get much bigger then 110-120 on the hoof anyhow. Or atleast all the ones I have seem in our area haven't been.

Awesome porker there! I hunt near the airport in Victoria and have not seen a hog that big in 30 years. I have heard of them that big near the river. Thanks for sharing your pic's! Posts like that keep me going back! HAHA!!

Yea we are actually right on the river. Runs through the back side of the property lot of hogs out there

yeap thats victoria wild life life rigth there, nice kills

Crazy big pigs! Great job. I'm not far from Victoria. Is this a lease or public hunt? I'd love to get involved!

Will do man. I might be a paying member out there next season so I would be able to bring guest.

Very cool. Just let me know. Also, if there's any more paying slots open give me a shout too! Thanks! Mike