• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Hunting with lapua naturalis bullets

lrgrendel

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Sanford. FL
Just wondering if any one has any experience in using these and are they worth the cost.
Thanks

Last edited:
Just wondering if any one has any experience in using these and are they worth the cost.
Thanks
Never shot them, I probably never will either . & yes the retail pricing is the MAIN Reason. they comand for a Box of 50 ct. copper solid hunting bullet .

SO I got NO info to give you other than ( opinion ) . I wont spend double the retail for a 50 ct. box of solid copper hunting bullets, when I can just buy & shoot a Barnes copper that I know what I got & used before .
(imho) . I really doubt Lapua has anything new or brought/added to the game that Barnes has not already done R&D .
Lapua 'boutique' copper's cant be any better than an already 'high quality' Barnes Copper .
& it pretty much boils down to that simple petty attitude that lets the money slip-out of my wallet for a copper solid hunting bullet .