• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Huntsman is a waste of skin, an oxygen thief and a killer.

Pester

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2012
Northern CA
The caveat that all are innocent until proven guilty....

Given that, if Huntsman is found guilty I can think of a number of ways to serve justice on him.

With over 125 square miles of forest and homes burned, only minimal containment, the death of a firefighter, untold loss of wildlife and habitat all because you wanted to get your toothpick size dick hard?

King Fire: Arson arrest in California wildfire that threatens 2,000 homes - San Jose Mercury News

California's King Fire - In Focus - The Atlantic

This sort of preventable tragedy makes me sick.

Maybe you could post a link to something that shows why this guy is being charged with this fire. All I saw was typical news filled with BS. People patting each other on the back and taking turns jerking each other off. How about some facts. Please.

The El Dorado DA has been short on details and the Sheriff has not been any more verbose about it either. The standard details appear to available and this is what I have been able to capture from general communications and reporting. Most resources have been mum about the details and most media seems interested in the fire itself. One would expect details to start to come out over time.

"Mr. Huntsman is scheduled to be formally charged on Friday on two counts of arson. The first charge, which is a felony, is that Mr. Huntsman intentionally set the King Fire on forest land some time about Sept. 13. The second count asserts that at least one emergency worker suffered “great bodily injury” as a result of the blaze.
Officials said that Mr. Huntsman had apparently acted alone and had no previous history of arsons arrests. But in February 1997, Mr. Huntsman was convicted in Santa Cruz, Calif., of grand theft, assault with a deadly weapon, and unlawfully taking or driving a vehicle, the complaint states.
In 2003, he was convicted of receiving stolen property in Plumas, Calif., the complaint said, and in 2013, Mr. Huntsman had a bench warrant issued for him in Santa Cruz after he failed to show up for a court date for resisting arrest, according to the Santa Cruz District Attorney’s office."

If the son of a bitch is guilty, I hope he spends his FULL sentence in a CA prison, and doesn't get "early release" as 10,000-31,000 other hard core criminals are about to get. For those in the know, why doesn't CA utilize the science of Fire Breaks? Through out the west, AZ, NM, TX, UT, NV for example, fire breaks and fire roads are used extensively, not everywhere of course, but in those areas where there are homes, businesses, other buildings, power lines, etc.. What's up with that? Fire breaks have been used a long time in many other states, perhaps, if some of those "real smart" people in CA, should go visit some of the free states, and actually see a fire break, they could bring this amazing science back to CA, and prevent this shit from happening over, and over, and over, and over......just saying.

Cal Fire requires all home owners to have defensible space or face significant fines but I dont see the same dedication on federal lands in CA.

I did pose that question to a fire marshall inspecting our defensible space and her comment was that federal land was outside Cal fires control and that many environmental groups want the land left alone with no management. If that is true I can only imagine how pleased groups like the Sierra Club etc are with this huge burn.

There are a number a number of private large tracks of land where they manage fire aggressively. Ongoing clearing of underbrush, thinning of trees, fire breaks, access roads kept clear and in good condition. In contrast I have seen fires on federal land burn like this King fire and then hit private land and almost stop cold as the trees were too far apart to become a crown fire.

It looks like the CA environmental activists have struck again! As far as I'm concerned, the problem would be solvable, without changing any Federal laws, or (God forbid) offending any of your states activist. My answer: make it illegal to insure any structure in the state of CA from fire, if it is built in an area, Federal regs in play or not, that does not meet a specific (defensible space) guide lines-with the punishment ranging from 1,000,000 dollars to loss of privilege to sell any insurance in the state. Problem solved. But, hey I'm from the Free State of Tennessee, we run our lands a little differently, God bless you for trying.

Ya like Black canyon and colorado springs fire breaks worked so well the past couple of years...

The difference of course is, there were fire brakes to start with!!!! More people are saved from death, or injury by wearing seat belts, than those that don't. Just because someone is killed in a car accident and Was wearing a seat belt,does not make a (sane) case to stop the use of seat belts. One other small observation, the fires in CA seem to be almost a yearly event. If I were in charge of the fire breaks, and weren't working, year after year, perhaps I'd double their size, try some controlled burns, etc. etc. As has been pointed out, the lack of fire breaks in CA are partly due to the Green Peace type crowd, CA just loves those activists (of almost any kind, and any reason).

You correct, you would think they would but it "ruins the habitat". Sadly this is what it is now, we are in a drought things burn with great ease. Colorado on the other hand had two huge fires last year one "black Canyon: and the other the West Fork Complex fire, I was withing 30 miles of that fire and was also out in south fork, co on the last stand helping to keep the engines and ambulances running. DPF systems dont like to sit and idle for hours on in... But on in all every state need more tanker planes at the moment to help combat these fires, 1 tanker plane and 3 helicopters cant fight a fire of that size. God have mercy on the people who have been affected and to provide protection of the firefighters fighting the fires. In any case I think anyone who starts a fire should be hung by the balls.

Last edited:
The difference of course is, there were fire brakes to start with!!!! More people are saved from death, or injury by wearing seat belts, than those that don't. Just because someone is killed in a car accident and Was wearing a seat belt,does not make a (sane) case to stop the use of seat belts. One other small observation, the fires in CA seem to be almost a yearly event. If I were in charge of the fire breaks, and weren't working, year after year, perhaps I'd double their size, try some controlled burns, etc. etc. As has been pointed out, the lack of fire breaks in CA are partly due to the Green Peace type crowd, CA just loves those activists (of almost any kind, and any reason).

I read an article about the yearly fires. The premise was that fires in those areas were very common long before they were settled by population growth. What kept the fire damage area down was the normal regrowth after a fire. All the undergrowth scrub is burned away and new growth starts. Have you ever seen what a burned field looks like the following year? it's amazing a the growth.
I believe the natural cycle is in conflict with ever expanding urban growth. No real answer to the problem. Can't make whole cities move or can they? Seems like they did in the Mid West for the flooding of the Mississippi river.

Right up there with the douche that lit the nuclear sub on fire up in Portsmouth, NH, so he could get out of work and go see his girlfriend.

A billon dollars down the shitter and that douche got twenty years. Probably be out a lot earlier for good time.

Yeah, because 25 mph winds really give a shit about firebreaks. At one point embers were being dispersed 1.5 miles beyond the fire line. Take you anti-Ca bullshit somewhere else.

Yeah, because 25 mph winds really give a shit about firebreaks. At one point embers were being dispersed 1.5 miles beyond the fire line. Take you anti-Ca bullshit somewhere else.

You sure are a smart one!! So, if we take your stupidity to its next logical step, fire brakes are worthless, and do not, and have not prevented the spread of fire, nor have they helped fire fighters contain fires-of course only an fool from CA would hold on to such a ludicrous position! For years there have been a number of jokes regarding how many times does one need to get burned before they realize an object is hot. In this case the joke is: how many times,(in relatively the same place) does a group of fools need to be burned out, before they realize what they have kept doing year after year 'aint workin'???? Perhaps, if fire brakes had been in place from the start, along with fire roads, the fire could have been address far more quickly. Perhaps, if there had been fire brakes from the start, along with fire roads, all the building that were lost-may have been kept from burning down. One thing is a matter of historical fact, when fire brakes and fire roads along with forest rangers watching for fires, was common practice in the US, we had far fewer-out of control fires that resulted in the loss of large numbers of buildings. Other than complete idiots from Elk Grove, CA, I doubt if any expert on fire prevention would say that fire brakes and fire roads don't do any good. Sorry, but this is just plain old fashion CA bull shit-based on some kind of feel good activists "back to nature" goal, and not based on actual fire prevention techniques that have worked for many decades. It wasn't until Clinton that the decision to "let it burn" was adopted on Fed land (such as Yellow Stone Park) as it was thought, natural fires are a good thing! Prior to that time, we had in place-you guessed it-fire brakes, fire roads, smoke jumpers, and a constant vigil on the our resources. BTW, when you post anti-Ca did you mean to post CA? Or is that something Green Peace is putting out?

Last edited:
I've hiked and hunted in the area of the King fire all my life, there are a lot of Fire Roads throughout. You can can see them on Topo Maps and BLM maps. When you drive through the area it is plain to see the difference between National Forest and private land. There is hardly any more logging in the National Forest, very selective. As a result the undergrowth is thick. The private land is pretty clean by comparison. The biggest Fire-Breaks are where big power lines run and those are about 200 feet across, but this is not nearly enough. This Forest Policy is not a California thing, it is federal.

Are all the buildings that have burned located on National forest land?

too bad this crime happened, but the worst part is all the commies that will move out of that shithole state and fk up other parts of our country. Other than that I could care less if the whole dam state burns down.

No. Most that were burned on private land were, however, adjacent or very close to public land. While I agree with TommyAtkins there are fire roads there. The ones I have seen are frequently in such disrepair that they are not usable in an emergency.
Are all the buildings that have burned located on National forest land?

Paw.....CA and the Feds are culpable with respect to the size of the fire with the reasons being all those you mention. CA is jacked up. No intent on my part to start another anti CA thread.
Lastly, I would also say that local foresters are thanking the environmentalists for the windfall of fire timber. Unfortunate that it had to happen this way instead of managing the forests correctly.

Homes in CALIFORNIA are required to have 100feet of defensible space and people do get cited if they don't clear the brush and trees around structures. Of course this is only in wild land areas. Roofing materials are limited to fire-resistant but siding and wall materials are not defined as far as I know. It doesn't matter a whole lot, I have seen video of a stucco house with a tile roof that exploded flame from ambient heat of the fire that surrounded it.

Always thought there needs to be capital punishment for people who do not nessisarily commit capital crimes, but have such an impact that they are worse than a murder or rape.

Guys like Madoff and Others that run Ponzi Scemes, People who do fake tax returns in bulk or burn down entire forrests on purpose......... should not be allowed to breath.

A guy/group who ruins thousands of lives, should be hanging from the end of the rope.

wayne-allen-huntsman.jpg

Wayne Allen Huntsman, a 37-year-old area resident with a criminal history that includes convictions for assault with a deadly weapon, theft, vehicle theft and receiving stolen property.

Always thought there needs to be capital punishment for people who do not nessisarily commit capital crimes, but have such an impact that they are worse than a murder or rape.

Guys like Madoff and Others that run Ponzi Scemes, People who do fake tax returns in bulk or burn down entire forrests on purpose......... should not be allowed to breath.

A guy/group who ruins thousands of lives, should be hanging from the end of the rope.

The English language, constantly reinventing itself ...

RcLHx9V.png

Agreed. Some dill weed that kills a complete innocent has stolen time from that person. Its time that person will never be able to use as they choose. Is that materially different than what Madoff did? He stole money that someone had to work to get. They had to give up part of their life to earn that money so, by extension, Madoff has stolen part of that persons life. My perspective has been that the level of time allocated to a crime like that should be the same amount of time it takes the person to make the money stolen from them. Madoff steals $10,000 from an innocent, it takes a person 3 years to save $10,000 then Madoff gets to spend 3 years pursuing compensation for that person. Since he cannot multithread revenue in prison he can work it off in a consecutive fashion. Some of his victims could save what they lost in a year. Some, near the poverty line, it may take 10 years to save that money.

I am tired of the apologists for criminal activity saying its 'only money'.

wayne-allen-huntsman.jpg

Wayne Allen Huntsman, a 37-year-old area resident with a criminal history that includes convictions for assault with a deadly weapon, theft, vehicle theft and receiving stolen property.

One question that I haven't seen raised, is, HOW MUCH TIME did this ass hole spend in prison for his previous crimes? Was he given "early release"? Did he go to a "rehab" class and get his sentence cut by 15 years? Or, did some liberal, bleeding heart, low life, piece of shit judge given him tiny little sentences from the start? If the criminals, similar to this piece of shit, were given long sentences they wouldn't be able to be out killing people, burning down forests, etc.. The voters in CA are somewhat responsible for this type of shit-if you elect shit judges, or shit politicos that appoint shit judges, you can't complain too much when guys like huntsman are roaming the streets. When CA lets 10,000-31,000 more hard core criminals out of CA prisons under the "early release" program, I wonder how many more "huntsmans" there is going to be? As I understand it (by reading the articles on CA early release) this should be happening now, as it's suppose to be done this year 2014-not a lot of time left in 2014.
I looked up this scum bag's criminal record, according to one CA new source:
His arrest record in Santa Cruz dates back to 1996, according to court records. That year he was convicted of tampering with a vehicle, auto theft, driving under the influence, grand theft and assault with a deadly weapon, which resulted in a three-year sentence. He was sent to San Quentin State Prison.
In 2003, he was convicted in Plumas County of receiving stolen property, according to the latest complaint.
THREE YEARS!!!! Assault with a deadly weapon, grand theft, auto theft-THREE YEARS???????? I wonder how much of that 3 years he spent in Prison? Evidently he last conviction-receiving stolen property didn't get him even one day in prison!! I know the bleeding hearts run CA, I just didn't realize they gave all the common criminals the velvet glove treatment. I wonder what you'd have to do in CA to get a 10-15 year sentence? I guess that would be doing something to one the "special groups" or "activist groups" or something such as that, but trying to kill someone with a deadly weapon, auto theft, and grand theft sure as hell doesn't !!!

Last edited:
Eastern South Dakota has a road nearly every mile, in squares, from the top of the state to the bottom of the state. Fire's don't get far when fire trucks can roar anywhere they want in a grid to cut it off. ;)