• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hurry-Powder Valley has 8 Pound Kegs of H1000 in stock today.

What's the damn secret? I used to buy all of my powder and primers from them, But I haven't seen anything on their website that I or my loading buddies use since Jan 2013. And I don't mean oddball stuff either.

What's the damn secret? I used to buy all of my powder and primers from them, But I haven't seen anything on their website that I or my loading buddies use since Jan 2013. And I don't mean oddball stuff either.

They are probably still filling BO's.
They've been showing a LOT more powders in the last month and a half but you have to be quick.

You have to live on the internet and set as many notifications as you can. And when it becomes available, buy it as if you'll never ever see another jug. EVER! Hell, go in debt if you have to! Hoard the shit. Same with bullets and primers! There is a little truth in this message and a little sarcasm. Ill let you figure out where.