• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Huskama Optics

reelman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2008
Wisconsin
I was watching a hunting show the other night and they were bragging up the Huskama scope. Does anybody know anything about these things? http://www.longrangestore.com/

The show turned me off on anything that they would promote from there very questionable hunting practices like having a guy shoot a bighorn at 750yds. with a rifle he has never shot before but I'm still curious.

Re: Huskama Optics

seems like snake oil to me. just seems like a cheesy gimmick to me my .02

Re: Huskama Optics

it looks like every other BDC knob out there. works for one bullet at one speed and one temp at one altitude ect...

deviate from that and you are back to guesswork.

my rifles launch bullets at very different speeds from sub-zero to 100*+. knobs dont know the difference, so what you have to do is see what your rifle does, record that, and access that info later when looking at similar conditions no matter what knobs your scope have on them. so, why not just do that yourself instead of having someone else do that for you?