• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hybrid Babies

lht645

MMC(SS/DV) Ret.
Minuteman
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The Glorious South
    Anybody see the USA Today cover announcing the birth of "Hybrid Babies"?

At first I thought "For Fuck Sake, what now"! Then I thought "How Long Has That Vaccine Been Out" Then I googled it and learned that it was an add for a Netflix Show, ala war of the worlds. I don't feel like I'm particularly gullible but son of a bitch. With the lack of credibility the media has these days I can't believe they thought a fake add like that was a good idea. I also can't believe my world view has warped to the extent I would think such a thing is even possible. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Reactions: nikonNUT
    NOT a damn thing would surprise me today. I mean, after all, it's on the Web, on T.V.. Like you, I never thought I would even think twice about crap such as this. Mac

Just one more example of how the younger generation has been brainwashed.
    "Hybrid" is one of the buzz words of the young people.... Hybrid = Good
    "Synergy" is another.... Synergy = works together = good
    "Right" = wrong
    "Black" = white
    "Sweet" = bitter

Isiah 5:20

Never say it just can't get any worse.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
    You're just at the beginning of the this. Wait 10 years and see what happens in that time.