• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics for Covid 19

79steeler

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    So last night on Fox news a doctor who is balls deep in this Covid 19 fight at a hospital in NY and has treated 100's of cases and people are dying right and left tells Fox News that he has been self medicating with Hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics. Even though he has treated 100's of people he has not caught the virus. This drug already has FDA approval and has been used for years for malaria and arthritis. This drug has very few side effects. I have seen two individuals on the news that were literally dying and were given this drug and Z pack, they both swear it saved their lives. Why are we not giving this drug in mild doses to millions of Americans, especially high risk people? It certainly won't hurt them and even if it cut deaths and or infections by 60% thats a huge number of lives saved?

I think in these desperate times the reward surely outway's the risks. It's time to go all in and try this drug combo on a mass scale. These damn people like Dr. Fauci or whatever his name is needs to quit worrying about following all this testing protocol and trials and start injecting people with this drug all across the country. Hydroxychloroquine has strong anti-viral property's, it proven.

Garlic and Onions have anti-viral properties too. Just saying. Maybe inject the high risk people that want it? Otherwise, I'll just eat healthy, hydrate, and stay away from people for now.

20200328_121736.jpg

Same here. Just filled my prescription yesterday.

Reactions: BLEE and candyx
    Trump asked the FDA to fast track approval for both these drugs. The FDA agreed and said it would take about a year. Trump replied "What do you mean a year... we need it tonight!"

Government bureaucrats and their red tap are a far bigger problem than most realize! Big pharma is very helpful either.

Reactions: StealthOwl
    it all sounds good till you grow a 3rd arm or get a brain tumor ah medicine got to love the 6 pages of side effects who is ready to roll the dice come on diarrhea shucks projectile vomiting yea ... :LOL::eek: just thought about it and wasn't one of the zombie movies they used a chemically changed drug that was used to treat malaria used to cure cancer what made the zombies lol I am legend or something if it was then sign me up for testing lol

Last edited:
    Reactions: Cjwise5
    This drug has very few side effects.

More correctly, the side effects are well known. It's not something you want to be self medicating with if you don't know what you are doing and don't understand how to monitor for side effects.

You can have very severe side effects if it doesn't work for you or if you get too much.

But it seems some in the medical industry that know what they are doing are using it in carefully controlled doses when they have to be surrounded by Wuhan Virus victims.

it all sounds good till you grow a 3rd arm or get a brain tumor ah medicine got to love the 6 pages of side effects who is ready to roll the dice come on diarrhea shucks projectile vomiting yea ... :LOL::eek:

All the better to fap with.

Reactions: acudaowner
    it all sounds good till you grow a 3rd arm or get a brain tumor ah medicine got to love the 6 pages of side effects who is ready to roll the dice come on diarrhea shucks projectile vomiting yea ... :LOL::eek:
    Yup. Gotta love the oily stool and anal leakage.

You start feeling sick have your wife jam 12 suppositories in your ass with her thumb, that should take care it.

Garlic and Onions have anti-viral properties too. Just saying. Maybe inject the high risk people that want it? Otherwise, I'll just eat healthy, hydrate, and stay away from people for now.
    Don't Italians live on garlic and onions? Not working too well in Italy.

• Haha
    Reactions: Cjwise5 and candyx
    Hydroxychloroquine has been available since 1955 chloroquine since 1935. The side effects are well documented and mostly related to discomfort.

Common hydroxychloroquine side effects may include:
    • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
    • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
    • loss of appetite, weight loss;
    • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
    • skin rash or itching; or
    • hair loss.
    Billions of people/doses have been treated with this drug. Risk level is extremely low and from I understand the recommend dosage for treating Coronvirus is about half that when used for malaria.

Hydroxychloroquine has been available since 1955 chloroquine since 1935. The side effects are well documented and mostly related to discomfort.

Common hydroxychloroquine side effects may include:
    • headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
    • nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
    • loss of appetite, weight loss;
    • mood changes, feeling nervous or irritable;
    • skin rash or itching; or
    • hair loss.
    Billions of people/doses have been treated with this drug. Risk level is extremely low and from I understand the recommend dosage for treating Coronvirus is about half that when used for malaria.
    All of this sounds better than death. I'm sure under proper medical supervision and proper dosing sides would be tolerable if at all. Almost every prescription medication has all these same sides. Look at the sides for all the shit you guys are on? I'm on all kinds of shit and I have very few sides, but if ya look at the sides online they would scare the shit out of ya!

I ain't got no hair...I'm safe :)
    And I could lose a few pounds....that's good.
    Ringing in ears...got that too. Headaches...yep...freaking driving glasses with astigmatism correction...cannot get new script filled thanks to this crap!!!

The intestinal issues and skin rash would massively suck; but so long as no fever...I'd be ok with that trade versus death.

Well fuck...I have most of those side affects on a daily bases!!! Maybe the medicine will cure my normal well being!!lol

• Haha
    many doctors are using it, in several countries, and blind studies have started.
    i would demand it if i was sick.

the problem is there is not 330 million doses available, so people are already hoarding it or getting prescriptions when they are not sick, and that is going to cause possible shortages for people that really need it.
    many people take it as a normal prescription for various things, and some of them might not get their monthly prescription because dickwads are taking it "just in case".
    India stopped shipping it, so we might have to make it here if we cannot get more quickly.

btw, it can cause heart arrhythmia in combination with azithromycin (z-pak) so you should not take it without a prescription or under doctor supervision.

if you are going to take it, you want to take it with z-pak and zinc.

Might make sense for hospital worker and first responders, but the rest of us should self medicate and isolate!
    20200316_145116.jpg

Oddly I just heard our Gov say our county secured a large order of it from Teva. Shoot if I got popped with the coronas and was sick as a dog and doc says let's give it a rip I'll try it.

I take 22 doses out of 17 bottles every day on 'normal' days. Then there's the three inhalers, and the Nebulizer. Over the past two decades, this has been my 'normal'.

If I'm having side effects, neither I nor my VA Docs are seeing them. I don't care if they turn me into a green scaled horny lizard; as long as they keep me feeling and performing normally, I don't really give a crap.

For the coming challenge, I already have (besides the Nebulizer) Prednisone and Azithromycin on standby as part of my CHF/COPD emergency kit. The only med I lack is hydroxychloroquine. I took Chloroquine weekly in Nam, so I'm probably OK with the Hydroxy...

I take a lot of meds because I need a lot of meds.

More..., whatever.

I'm alive, and that beats the alternative!

Greg

I take 22 doses out of 17 bottles every day on 'normal' days. Then there's the three inhalers, and the Nebulizer. Over the past two decades, this has been my 'normal'.

If I'm having side effects, neither I nor my VA Docs are seeing them. I don't care if they turn me into a green scaled horny lizard; as long as they keep me feeling and performing normally, I don't really give a crap.

For the coming challenge, I already have (besides the Nebulizer) Prednisone and Azithromycin on standby as part of my CHF/COPD emergency kit. The only med I lack is hydroxychloroquine. I took Chloroquine weekly in Nam, so I'm probably OK with the Hydroxy...

I take a lot of meds because I need a lot of meds.

More..., whatever.

I'm alive, and that beats the alternative!

Greg

I'm on three preventative inhalers, a rescue inhaler, nebulizer for bad days and now xolair injections just for what they are calling asthma. I've had asthma all my life and last year had more problems breathing so they threw more drugs at it. I have other problems but this has been a fight the last year. Was planning on getting a second opinion until this shit happened, that kind of put things on hold since I'm pretty confident I'm screwed if I get this virus.