• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hydroxychloroquine Factory Blown Up

Devildog

Professional Nail Bender
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 24, 2013
    The Land of Oz
    Nashville isn’t the only thing blowing up.

Last edited:
    And the price of Hydroxychloroquine just skyrocketed.

Wheres the largest plant, China?

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    I'm with you, this was in Taiwan if i'm reading correctly. The couple who's company produced a generic HCQ, were murdered in Canada a couple years ago if i remember correctly. Tradeau was reportedly connected to those murders. Gates and co. cannot have a cheap alternative to the vax that stands to make them billions and reduce the worlds population at the same time

197B3258-F601-46A6-B2AB-3D6DC3B8C8F5.jpeg

Sounds like big pharma is trying to reap the earnings off of their vaccine by ridding themselves of competition

Seems like an open war is being waged by big pharma and their autocrat state backers versus the smaller producers of cheaper and more effective lifesaving drugs...

Just like the 1872 Lincoln County War... Billy 'The Kid', John Chisum, and John Tunstall versus the Brady and Dolan monopoly. Not condoning or advocating for it, but I will not be surprised if the people start carrying out acts of precision retribution. Thousands of lives could have been saved with HCQ.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
    Interesting thing about Mylan. My lieutenant's wife works for them, well, *worked for them. They just did a massive layoff about 2 weeks ago. They are also the ones who increased the price of EpiPens by about 900% a few years back.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    We manufacture it right here in the US.

Pharma companies ramp up production of hydroxychloroquine to ...
    drugstorenews.com › pharma-companies-ramp
    Mylan announced that it has restarted production of hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets at its West Virginia manufacturing facility in the United States to meet the expected increased demand...
    I'm not familiar with the sources linked in the OP, but they appear to be biased (not saying they're wrong, but I always question biased sources from either side). That said, if the reports are accurate, the destroyed factory produced the raw materials necessary for manufacturing HCQ. Manufacturers producing the final product here still often have to source the raw materials from plants overseas, so if true it's at least possible that it could have a dramatic effect on availability (and price) of HCQ.

Reactions: Maggot