• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m not gonna lie, this one really hurt, please send prayers…

ManUtdManiac

MOS 9999 (unlucky cocksucker)
Banned !
Minuteman
  • May 4, 2020
    The Supreme Court ruling about the Christian beached-whale being able to deny services to same sex couples has hugely disrupted my and Benders wedding plans. Given Bender’s sexy curves we thought only a giant tubber like her could capture the unique dynamic of our love but she won’t believe that Benders a girl.

Bender was going to wear a perfect gimp suit with finest Italian 4 way stretch PVC and a rose colored gag-ball and I was going to wear a bespoke 3 piece Saville Row number.

I keep telling my Beluga sized Baby Gurl that we can get another twinky abusing wildebeest to make our wedding site but she won’t have it.

I love her and want her happy but don’t know what to do. She’s barely able to complete her nightly cockworship and I’m worried about the drop in her protein intake as a result.

Whatever denomination you are, except Southern Calvinist because those cunts can fuck right off, please, send prayers.

Reactions: JM4590
    I can already tell I’m going to regert this. What the fuck are you losing your pea brain over now?

Reactions: ken226
    2FCBA745-522C-4088-BFB9-0023334AA71F.jpeg

One more time. OP, what the fuck has diddled your precious sensibilities? Is this about that cake decorating place that can finally do business as they see fit without the kangs men shaking them down?

Reactions: JR_77
    One more time. OP, what the fuck has diddled your precious sensibilities? Is this about that cake decorating place that can finally do business as they see fit without the kangs men shaking them down?
    It’s a joke, my nigga.