• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m pregnant

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    D1E751B8-DF74-4F71-9703-792131472AD0.jpeg

Ooops, wrong test…..

Guess who gets to stay home the rest of the week tho

office-me.gif

I've been fighting a summer cold for three weeks but test neg for covid. Hope yours is minor and better soon.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Is this the anal probe version? you stick the white stick in your ass?

Asking for a friend.......................

My wife and I both got COVID about a month ago after we helped our daughter move to Florida. I started having symptoms on a Sunday evening, felt the worst on Monday, better on Tuesday and then was symptom-free on Wednesday. My wife felt pretty bad for about 3 days but then had less-severe lingering symptoms for about another week. Her doctor put her on Paxlovid on day 2 or 3 and that helped her get over the severe symptoms (high fever was the greatest concern with her) fairly quickly.

I had to stay away from the office for a week and when I went back, they asked me to wear a mask anytime I left my private office for the next week. Ironically, a coworker and his entire family had contracted an adenovirus that in addition to the other cold/flu-like symptoms had goop running out of their eyes similar to a runny nose. His more severe symptoms lasted about 3 weeks but he never had to mask up in the office. COVID derangement syndrome at its best.

I've been fighting a summer cold for three weeks but test neg for covid. Hope yours is minor and better soon.
    Me too. A few days after an appointment for an MRI in Austin, I came down with a sore throat, wet, rattling cough and lung infection that lasted 3-4 weeks. Came up Neg. with a home test kit but I still think I had Covid.

No reason to get sick, healthy, working outside away from others in fresh air in 100 degree heat.

You couldn’t force me to play into this psyop and take one of those make believe tests let alone willingly partake. Mass testing is how they faked this pandemic to begin with. It’s a shame people played along to begin with. It’s pathetic that they still do.

here's a quarter

now pick your self up dust of those panties and get back to eating that horse . get better soon

If you were vaccinated........ wait hold on breaking news you can still get it. Nothing to see here move along!

Did you hear a ballon pop when you farted because if you did some stealthed your ass.....

omg. i hope you are okay. are you old? if you fart, does dust come out?
    if you really think you have covid, take all the therapeutics recommended by the frontline group.

When I got covid....I got fucking covid. Couldn't smell or taste anything for the exact first time in my life, and my 02 sats dropped for the first time ever upon me being sick. So....yeah....And I got the test after all this shit started not before.

If a conspiracy requires 100,000 medical professionals from 120 different countries to all be lying to you...specifically you....you might wanna look at tuning up your criteria for a conspiracy theory.

I think there are PLENTY of covid conspiracy theories with some credibility out there - but the "nothing whatsoever is happening" one is probably a bit odd. Just saying.

Covid is so 2020. Monkey Pox is the new thing now. May as well be wearing bell bottoms and earth shoes.

Rest up, enjoy some days off.

Covid is so 2020. Monkey Pox is the new thing now. May as well be wearing bell bottoms and earth shoes.

The odds of someone starting an 'I got the monkeypox' thread are about Zero.

When I got covid....I got fucking covid. Couldn't smell or taste anything for the exact first time in my life, and my 02 sats dropped for the first time ever upon me being sick. So....yeah....And I got the test after all this shit started not before.

If a conspiracy requires 100,000 medical professionals from 120 different countries to all be lying to you...specifically you....you might wanna look at tuning up your criteria for a conspiracy theory.

I think there are PLENTY of covid conspiracy theories with some credibility out there - but the "nothing whatsoever is happening" one is probably a bit odd. Just saying.
    When you got COVID, you assume you had COVID because faulty inaccurate test with an 80% false positive rate ,that has been proven to show positive for flu and cold also, told you you had COVID. hell there are even CDC e-mails where they say the want the test to show positive for cold and flu to help pump up the numbers.

What about guidance, stay home until you're dying. How many of those 100,000 doctors form 120 countries said, thats wrong, early treatment is always better. Its a basic medial principal for fucks sake.

How many of those medical professionals miss reported COD for COVID funding?

Its amazing there was smell taste clinic treating people who lost their sense of smell from flu and cold way before COVID ever started.

Lest see here, medical officials knew the shots didn't work, and were literally dangerous. They pushed them anyway and countiue to push them, whilst pretending its normal for kids to die from myocarditis.

They went along with COVID is damaging your organs. When those were side effects of remdesiver.

They kept their mouths shut and did tik toc dances in empty hospitals while pretending to be in crisis stage with no hospital rooms.

They are still forcing people into masks to get medical treatment, which we have pretty known for 70 years a make can't stop a virus. Even when their positive rates are way above the outside community. They claim their staff is catching it in the community and not at work.

They have known from about two months in asymptomatic spread was extremely unlikely or impossible, but still used and use that excuse to push mask mandates.

They intubated people for funding long after they knew it wouldn't help. but you get check if you sedate and intubate them. So...

They didn't say a word about how safe HQ and ivermeticn are while the media and government were demonizing them so they could emegerncy authorization for their experimental shot.

That's just 5 minutes off the top of my head.

Yea, but you couldn't get them all to participate in a conspiracy.

Nope not all of them. The frontline doctors spent the entire time being censored and demonized trying to help people understand all the above is bullshit.

Monkeypox discovered 1958 in Africa, some dumbass tribesman humping a F-ing monkey. We should Nuke that continent to kill off disease.

Reactions: deersniper
    We’d be nuking them all. Gonorrhoea and syphilis transferred from cattle and sheep to human 100’s of years ago, AIDS from the simian version of the virus in chimpanzees. Can’t even imagine, nor do I want to know what still goes on today🤮.

• Wow
    Reactions: deersniper
    Why are people still getting tested for this? What fucking difference does it make in how you go about recovering?????

Stop testing......

Do what you did two years ago when you got the sniffles.

Why are people still getting tested for this? What fucking difference does it make in how you go about recovering?????
    My company gives 2 free weeks off work, paid, if you pop hot and can prove it. They don't want the whole office going down at once.

So, when I sniffle a little I get tested because I'm not opposed to collecting $5000 for a couple weeks of imprinting my ass cheeks into the sofa.

Reactions: Earnhardt
    LOL, tards! They yanked that from us the minute they started calling it "endemic"

ROFL I can't believe people are still getting paid to stay home for two weeks to recover from a bad cold

Reactions: Emerson0311
    My company gives 2 free weeks off work, paid, if you pop hot and can prove it. They don't want the whole office going down at once.

So, when I sniffle a little I get tested because I'm not opposed to collecting $5000 for a couple weeks of imprinting my ass cheeks into the sofa.

LOL, tards! They yanked that from us the minute they started calling it "endemic"

ROFL I can't believe people are still getting paid to stay home for two weeks to recover from a bad cold

It's happening enough that it's a big part of why we are still so fucked up.

Guessing that if they are making that available they also mandate a shot that does nothing.

I had it the first week of July. 2 days of fever and being sore as fuck, then it went away.
    Similar. Got it around the same time.

Started with a scratchy throat, progressed to 3 days of fever, then a seemingly annoying head cold for a few more days.

Had some other weird systems, like periphery nervous system acting up. But all in all, not a huge deal. Just an annoyance.

A lot of people contracted moneypox this week... That Mega Millions jackpot was pretty high and I bet a lot of folks are feeling sore today...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    I saw some dude putting down about $2000 on tickets at the corner grocery yesterday afternoon.

A lot of people contracted moneypox this week... That Mega Millions jackpot was pretty high and I bet a lot of folks are feeling sore today...
    smiley_smartass.gif
    I saw some dude putting down about $2000 on tickets at the corner grocery yesterday afternoon.
    What these people don’t realize is that they didn’t gain a significant advantage by purchasing $2000 dollars worth compared to purchasing one line just to have a shot.