• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’m sorry to say this

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Well gentlemen ( wrong greeting for this forum but anyways ) I’m sorry to say this and I have been trying to deny it as long as possible. Unless I die in the next few years I firmly believe I will see the fulfillment of Revelations prophecies in my lifetime.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/20...forum-declares-pedophiles-will-save-humanity/

The Satanic Temple, a group that argues that the murder of babies in the womb is their religious sacrament, will be holding the “largest satanic gathering in history” in Boston, Mass. in April.”

Hope all of you are prepared.

Edit. Added that last quote as to an upcoming event.

Last edited:
People get on me as to my "hope". Personally I don't think it is bad enough yet to get enough people moving. Screwing with cubs (poor choice of words there) is a pretty hot button for a great many people. Will it be the straw that busts the camel's back, not alone no. Will it carry quite a bit of weight, yea. Will people do anything about it, not in enough numbers.

Will the time ever come......I don't know.

Reactions: Bender
People get on me as to my "hope". Personally I don't think it is bad enough yet to get enough people moving. Screwing with cubs (poor choice of words there) is a pretty hot button for a great many people. Will it be the straw that busts the camel's back, not alone no. Will it carry quite a bit of weight, yea. Will people do anything about it, not in enough numbers.

If this ever comes about, I think pedophiles will be hoping Vlad the Impaler gets to them first.

Look at legalized pedophilia in Commifornia. Its happening. Our own medical system, (American Association of Pediatricians) is behind this early sexualization/"gender identity" brainwashing.

Reactions: eca7891
Its a disease.

Diseases need vaccinations.

1673621086999.png

If this ever comes about, I think pedophiles will be hoping Vlad the Impaler gets to them first.
I think this just will not happen.

Look at how Christianity is under attack. Go to a school board meeting and complain about religious parity being taught. All religions are equal. There are no bad religious.

Take something as simple as bringing up the replacement of bc and ad being replace with bce and ce in reference to time references. ( ex: 300bc replaced with 300bce ) God is being erased from history and from society everywhere you look.

Look at the transformation of homosexuality and transgender to grooming. They are following the homosexual “line of attack “. From being shunned from society to an outlier to being tolerated to normalized. Sin it being normalized. ( This might be a hot button topic so I apologize as it the reference that comes to mind. ) Child sex will follow this same map to make its way in but at an accelerated rate.

Christianity will be the one shunned and persecuted by society and the world

Call me crazy or whatever. I hope you are right

Last edited:
If only we could be so fortunate as to have a Vlad the Impaler type leader to deal with not just the pedos but ALL the degenerates on the left.

Reactions: EddieNFL
I think this just will not happen.

Look at how Christianity is under attack. Go to a school board meeting and complain about religious parity being taught. All religions are equal. There are no bad religious.

Take something as simple as bringing up the replacement of bc and ad being replace with bce and ce in reference to time references. ( ex: 300bc replaced with 300bce ) God is being erased from history and from society everywhere you look.

Look at the transformation of homosexuality and transgender to grooming. They are following the homosexual “line of attack “. From being shunned from society to an outlier to being tolerated to normalized. Sin it being normalized. ( This might be a hit button topic so I apologize as it the reference that comes to mind. ) Child sex will follow this same map to make its way in but at an accelerated rate.

Christianity will be the one shunned and persecuted by society and the world

Call me crazy or whatever. I hope you are right
Your post brings up an interesting debate.

Lets for the sake of simplicity exclude all forms of including children, or grooming and leave only personal choice of and among consenting adults.

Then we're face with a dichotomy. By 'religion' many things are called 'sin' and not permitted. Homosexuality, gender fluidity, etc.

But in a constitutionally free society each individual has, or should have the right to do as he, she, it, they, choose, as long as all involved are legally and mentally able to make that choice.

So which system do we follow? If we choose the constitution, we see what happens...what happening now. Sam Brinton.

If we choose religion we run the risk of all kinds of intolerance. Want to wear your hair long? Nope, Corinthians says its faggy. Which religion do we follow? Which version of which religion do we follow. Christianity has been brutally oppressive, as have most other religions. Islam, or Judaism, for instance.

I see no silver bullet.

Last edited:

Lets for the sake of simplicity exclude all forms of including children, or grooming and leave only personal choice of and among consenting adults.

Then we're face with a dichotomy. By 'religion' many things are called 'sin' and not permitted. Homosexuality, gender fluidity, etc.

But in a constitutionally free society each individual has, or should have the right to do as he, she, it, they, choose, as long as all involved are legally and mentally able to make that choice.

So which system do we follow? If we choose the constitution, we see what happens...what happening now. Sam Brinton.

If we choose religion we run the risk of all kinds of intolerance. Want to wear your hair long? Nope, Corinthians says its faggy. Which religion do we follow? Which version of which religion do we follow. Christianity has been brutally oppressive, as have most other religions. Islam, or Judaism, for instance.

I see no silver bullet.
You have to ask and answer yourself one simple question.

“ From where does morality come from. “

The answer to that one question will tell you as to where you fall on all of this.

I suppose you could define for yourself first what you think morality to be. Then ask from where does this come?

Btw: it’s an all or nothing type deal. You don’t get to pick which parts you like to remove. Though I know at times I wish it were that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG

The answer to that one question will tell you as to where you fall on all of this.

I suppose you could define for yourself first what you think morality to be. Then ask from where does this come?
I dont see as that answers the conundrum I posed.

If you choose religion, which one, who determines the criteria for righteousness. dont try to skirt that question with "The Bible" because who decides which version of the Bible, who decides how its interpreted? An example...

1 Corinthians 11:14, ESV: Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, 1 Corinthians 11:14, KJV: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

But Samson's strength was in his hair. How many of us wear long hair (not me).

If you choose the constitution, the who decides what is legal.

Either way it falls to the determination of flawed humans.

Alternatively, a more probing question is "where does sin and selfishness come from?". THAT question, when viewed with a mature eye, doesnt allow anyone to escape self reflection, regardless of religion.

I contend that most people know right and wrong, they just want the wrong more than they want to do right. If I don't like being hit in the nose, why is it acceptable for me to hit someone else in the nose if it is not self defense? It should absolutely not be acceptable. Also, if these actions are morally upright to begin with, then why are these things done in the dark? Why does it have to have legislation make it legal if it was morally upright to begin with? It's not an irrelevant question as it brings into focus that there a laws being put on the books that are immoral and harmful to society.

People doing evil things doesn't mean it is right and it doesn't mean that those doing it are ignorant of the wrong they are doing.

----------
Rather than being a scourge, the pedophilia epidemic that is sweeping the world is actually “nature’s gift” to humanity, according to Klaus Schwab whose World Economic Forum has declared that pedophiles are being created by nature in increasingly large numbers for a reason.
----------

Agree. We are entering a period of drastically cooler temperatures due to solar cycles. (The last cool cycle was around the Visigoth sack of Rome to the 2nd Crusade.) Pedophiles can be burned to generate a lot more heat than wood and peat, and the ashes are phosphorus and nitrate rich fertilizer as well.

----------
Rather than being a scourge, the pedophilia epidemic that is sweeping the world is actually “nature’s gift” to humanity, according to Klaus Schwab whose World Economic Forum has declared that pedophiles are being created by nature in increasingly large numbers for a reason.
----------

Agree. We are entering a period of drastically cooler temperatures due to solar cycles. (The last cool cycle was around the Visigoth sack of Rome to the 2nd Crusade.) Pedophiles can be burned to generate a lot more heat than wood and peat, and the ashes are phosphorus and nitrate rich fertilizer as well.
Leftist too right?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I dont see as that answers the conundrum I posed.

If you choose religion, which one, who determines the criteria for righteousness. dont try to skirt that question with "The Bible" because who decides which version of the Bible, who decides how its interpreted? An example...

1 Corinthians 11:14, ESV: Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him, 1 Corinthians 11:14, KJV: Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

But Samson's strength was in his hair. How many of us wear long hair (not me).

If you choose the constitution, the who decides what is legal.

Either way it falls to the determination of flawed humans.

Not all can answer the question I posed. Which is understandable

Look at legalized pedophilia in Commifornia. Its happening. Our own medical system, (American Association of Pediatricians) is behind this early sexualization/"gender identity" brainwashing.
Agree....they are working on the ground work. They do know how to play the long game.

I’ll preface what I’m about to say with the following statement I am not a church person I don’t go to church I was baptized when I was a child but that’s pretty much the extent of my religious beliefs
Christianity has been under attack before, and it prevailed, and it will prevail this time. If history has showed anything it is that you don’t want to piss off the Christians too much because when they rise up, the ground is usually soaked in blood.

I see no silver bullet.
Holy crap man...that's a thought stopper, logic on both sides, and both sides have a terminal downfall. Damn. There really isn't a way forward at all.

Branden

Reactions: 260284 and Maggot

I see no silver bullet.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams

As to maggots early quote of scripture. I’m not sure If it was intentionally taken out of context or if it just was not understood. But it definitely is NOT within the context from which it was pulled.

“ Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair ,it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering.”

This is referencing the natural order (traditional roles)as God intended. For men to be men and women to be women. NOT as men to parade around and act as if they are women in imitating them in their looks and ways.

I do not feel easy about speaking in things with such authority and encourage you to look at the overarching topic covered in 1st Corinthians 1, 1-22

I’m fairly sure Samson was not a cross dresser.

Edit: If Maggot is offended and it was a simple misquote or misunderstanding of interpretation I apologize to any offense given.

Last edited:
As to maggots early quote of scripture. I’m not sure If it was intentionally taken out of context or if it just was not understood. But it definitely is NOT within the context from which it was pull.

“ Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has king hair it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair ,it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering.”

This is referencing the natural order (traditional roles)as God intended. For men to be men and women to be women. NOT as men to parade around and act as if they are women in imitating them in their looks and ways.

I do not feel easy about speaking in things with such authority and encourage you to look at the overarching topic covered in 1st Corinthians 1, 1-22

Edit: If Maggot is offended and it was a simple misquote or misunderstanding of interpretation I apologize to any offense given.

Also some folk might want to more clearly look at what specifically they are getting all wound up about.

The above referenced passages were NOT the direct commandments or words of one of the worshiped deities, either direct or by someone acknowledged to be speaking their words directly.

Instead this was opinions and general advice and personal preferences / hangups from someone who came later on and was a respected leader, but was not around to actually see and be with or talk to the worshiped dieties when they appeared to humans.
From reading what this particular respected leader wrote, it is very clear he had a lot of hangups and issues trying to let go of the past and he was still very caught up in the legal mumbo jumbo of the Jewish religion that he was a lawyer for and prosecutor for.
So his writings, while very respected and useful advice, are not the same as the direct words or commandments of the worshiped deities.

It's the same with many things people think of as "morality" they never stop to think if that was actually the direct orders and words of the deity they worship, or if it is actually the ideas, doctrines and advice of (usually / sometimes / hopefully) well meaning respected religious leaders.

In the whole hair thing that's based on the changing Jewish traditions at the time.
Back in the first part of the book under the strict, vengeful deity, long hair was very common for men.
Some 1000 years later, fashions were different, the Jews having been heavily influenced by many successive world powers and changing styles.
Just as today Jews now like to count the mother's line as if you are Jewish or not, but back 2000+ years ago, only the Father's line counted (as shown in the multiple listings of the genealogy of Jesus that were put into the newer half of the book)

Reactions: BurtG and lash
Samson was a Nazurite (sp?), had taken the vow, had been dedicated to a certain purpose since before his conception. Definitely not a cross dresser.

Long hair was common for many men back in those days.
Read the old book properly and you'll see multiple references to men with long hair.

That's why beards were the thing.
You saw the beard, you knew it was a dude
Shaving your beard was something you didn't do and was like the ultimate way to shame your enemies.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Adams
Remember, the constitution speaks clearly concerning the separation of church and state.

Who is to determine which religion and which system of morality. Which time period for any of those religions? All the western religions have had times of incredible brutality.

Remember, the constitution speaks clearly concerning the separation of church and state.

Who is to determine which religion and which system of morality. Which time period for any of those religions? All the western religions have had times of incredible brutality.
And a LOT of dumbass people still don't understand what it means by separation of Church and State.

As to maggots early quote of scripture. I’m not sure If it was intentionally taken out of context or if it just was not understood. But it definitely is NOT within the context from which it was pulled.

“ Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair it is a dishonor to him, but if a woman has long hair ,it is a glory to her? For her hair is given to her for a covering.”

No offense taken, we're adults (most of us anyway) having a discussion.

I didnt misquote, I only used the part of the quote I felt concerned the situation.
==================

===================================

So youre going to condemn a man for wearing his hair long? How long is too long? What if a woman decides to pray in church without a head covering, or cut her hair short (how short is sin?) shall she be stoned?

Frankly, I think that line of reasoning is kind of sick and exactly what the Taliban are pushing. Is that what you want?

I dont give a fuck how anyone wears their hair, what I do care about is how they/we treat our fellow men. Outside of "Worship God and treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated," 99% of our morality is based on societal 'Mores'.

• Mores are the regulators of social life. They represent the morality and character of a group or community, and are considered to be absolutely right. By typing morality with behavior, mores strongly influence the behavior of individuals in a community.

Btw: it’s an all or nothing type deal. You don’t get to pick which parts you like to remove. Though I know at times I wish it were that way.
Who's morality? This is what we face today. As we liked to say, "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter".

I might say that the majority of my morality comes from my life experiences both learned and shared (I think this is an over simplified way of looking at it from a worldly view).

But then where did our parents who stood up for others gain their morality if it is just from common experiences learned and gained? The man who treats a man like a man regardless of persuasion in the 1950's when it was frowned upon? What causes that outlier? What really drives us to try and do the right thing even when the wrong thing might be easier and nobody is watching?
Is there something more? I think there is.

Just my .02

But as to who makes the rules and under what authority? That's a tough one. Free will lets you screw around and find out.

I didnt misquote, I only used the part of the quote I felt concerned the situation.
==================

So youre going to condemn a man for wearing his hair long? How long is too long? What if a woman decides to pray in church without a head covering, or cut her hair short (how short is sin?) shall she be stoned?

Frankly, I think that line of reasoning is kind of sick and exactly what the Taliban are pushing. Is that what you want?

I dont give a fuck how anyone wears their hair, what I do care about is how they/we treat our fellow men. Outside of "Worship God and treat your neighbor as you wish to be treated," 99% of our morality is based on societal 'Mores'.

• Mores are the regulators of social life. They represent the morality and character of a group or community, and are considered to be absolutely right. By typing morality with behavior, mores strongly influence the behavior of individuals in a community.
Only men with manbuns should be condemned. Just cause:D:D:LOL:

Who's morality? This is what we face today. As we liked to say, "One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter".

I might say that the majority of my morality comes from my life experiences both learned and shared (I think this is an over simplified way of looking at it from a worldly view).

But then were did our parents who stood up for others gain their morality if it is just from common experiences learned and gained? The man who treats a man like a man regardless of persuasion in the 1950's when it was frowned upon? What causes that outlier? What really drives us to try and do the right thing even when the wrong thing might be easier and nobody is watching?
Is there something more? I think there is.

Just my .02
Good question.

For me, if I discard all religious and moral trappings, I can boil it down to two simple statements, from different origins, yet say the same:

-"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." I. Newton

-"You reap what you sow" Bible

I dont do mean stuff to others because I dont want it coming back on me and like wise I do good things sometimes (not always) because I see my actions as seed that will bear fruit after its own kind."

Simple. Clean.

Reactions: jg6.5 and stefan73
Let's make it even more clear: truly evil actions are born out of selfishness. Selfishness that manifests itself as taking advantage of another against their will is the root of many problems.

Reactions: lash and stefan73
Good question.

For me, if I discard all religious and moral trappings, I can boil it down to two simple statements, from different origins, yet say the same:

-"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." I. Newton

-"You reap what you sow" Bible

I dont do mean stuff to others because I dont want it coming back on me and like wise I do good things sometimes (not always) because I see my actions as seed that will bear fruit after its own kind."

Simple. Clean.
I don't do mean stuff to people if I can avoid it because it makes me feel bad. Not necessarily because it might come back on me. Why is that? What causes my body to say "that wasn't cool, your being a POS now I'm going to make you feel like shit"? What causes that physical and emotional response?

I don't do mean stuff to people if I can avoid it because it makes me feel bad. Not necessarily because it might come back on me. Why is that? What causes my body to say "that wasn't cool, your being a POS now I'm going to make you feel like shit"? What causes that physical and emotional response?
What causes that? Your morality - your internal compass. Unfortunately there are too many that ignore it in favor of temporary benefits. Occasionally, an outside force needs to recalibrate their use of said compass, or if it is broken they need to understand what is and is not acceptable to the rest of society.

==================

It has little to do with hair color, style or length. In fact one could argue hair has little to do with it.

I explained it to you. If you can not understand it then I can’t make you understand it.

It’s probably better that you seek clarity from elsewhere or someone else and we go separated ways.

It has little to do with hair color, style or length. In fact one could argue hair has little to do with it.

I explained it to you. If you can not understand it then I can’t make you understand it.

It’s probably better that you seek clarity from elsewhere or someone else and we go separated ways.
Don't get too out of sorts with Maggot. Remember, he has a degree in philosophy IIRC and is using a modified Socratic method to make his points. It can be intensely frustrating if you don't know you are in that kind of conversation. While I don't agree with all of his points we do need to consider them because it sharpens our own thoughts and opinions. And we all know the world wields these same arguments like a baseball bat. If we cannot address them logically here among fellow derelicts we can't address them in the wild.

Socratic method: "why?", "what about..?", "why then this...?" Its a thought elicitation method.

You explained nothing, you just made some non applicable remarks. But I agree, you'll likely never understand so its better we not continue this.

As much as people hate to hear the truth, morality is subjective.
Any Morality based on anything, even religion is always subjective.

Humans will do what they want to do and adjust their morals or religions or standards to suit what they want to do.
Morals tend to change over time even within the same society
Morals from different societies are often somewhat to fairly to vastly different.

In the end, do your own research, think your own thoughts, make your own path and do what you think is the right thing to do and don't bother with what other folks tell you morals are.

Reactions: 101st and Maggot
I look at the efforts legitimizing pedophilia as I do/did homosexuality. It will eventually gain more and more support from those who aren't into it themselves. Reasons for it will vary, but there is enough allowed "woke-ism" in this world to start pushing it out of the fringe already.

They won't target changing your mind so much... rather your children and grandchildren in school and through various forms of media...just like they did with homosexuality.

50 years ago we wouldn't have ever dreamed of a country where grown ass men would be twerking in public in Daisy Dukes while sucking on candy-flavored dildos...but it's here. 50 years from now they'll have your 8 year old great grandson out there with them, sucking on his own candy-flavored dildo.

Until good men are willing to spend the rest of their lives behind bars to end this, it will not stop. My line is the moment one tries to influence my offspring. I'll happily trade my ass in prison for the safety/innocence one of my kids/grandkids.

Humans will do what they want to do and adjust their morals or religions or standards to suit what they want to do.
Morals from different societies are often somewhat to fairly to vastly different.

In the end, do your own research, think your own thoughts, make your own path and do what you think is the right thing to do and don't bother with what other folks tell you morals are.
AND THERE IT IS: "Morals tend to change over time even within the same society". There defintely is an effort to change the morality of society, on a number of levels.

This is where I step in and say to beware of those that call good evil and evil good. Taking advantage of another person without their consent is never good or right.

Last edited:
Don't get too out of sorts with Maggot. Remember, he has a degree in philosophy IIRC and is using a modified Socratic method to make his points. It can be intensely frustrating if you don't know you are in that kind of conversation. While I don't agree with all of his points we do need to consider them because it sharpens our own thoughts and opinions. And we all know the world wields these same arguments like a baseball bat. If we cannot address them logically here among fellow derelicts we can't address them in the wild.
Nothing wrong with the Socratic method, its called reason.

In my experience, reason, true reason, never contradicts the holy spirit. If yours does then its amiss. Have you read Immanuel Kant's Critique of Pure Reason? If not you might give it a try. I've said nothing contrary to the TRUE gospel, Im only challenging those who dont know it and run their mouths as if they do.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891

Exactly.

You explained nothing, you just made some non applicable remarks. But I agree, you'll likely never understand so its better we not continue this.
I explained it to you quite clearly yet you are blind to it.

Reactions: NH4X
Taking advantage of another person without their consent is never good or right.
Which has been my simple point through all of this.

So if Sam wants to dress as a woman and cut his dick off (without harming anyone else) , and you prevent him, youve violated your own statement.

Socratic method: "why?", "what about..?", "why then this...?" Its a thought elicitation method.

It’s a common thread in those that believe their own intellect is above that of scripture. I see the same thing among those I would call friends. 👍

Reactions: Enigmo and lariat