• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I’ve seen Hell. And there is a soulless blond with eye makeup.

1689640077070.jpeg

That is an AI generated image or… whatever.

Soulless is right.

This is you spot the replicants. Also the communists, illegals, pedos, dems, meh… you know the cast.

Sirhr
No, it’s not. It’s the new simp trend where girls pretend to be a video game and only react when donations are sent. Want a bigger reaction? Send more money.

I suspect that there will be a metric shit-ton of subliminal videos coming out in the future. Probably enough to warrant not watching anything without running it through some sort of anti-AI software, if such an animal exists. No loss as content outside of old films is pretty much all crap. May make DVD's and those old VHS tapes the only known "safe" things out there.

👽👾🛸 (In lieu of a tinfoil hat thing)

I suspect that there will be a metric shit-ton of subliminal videos coming out in the future. Probably enough to warrant not watching anything without running it through some sort of anti-AI software, if such an animal exists. No loss as content outside of old films is pretty much all crap. May make DVD's and those old VHS tapes the only known "safe" things out there.

👽👾🛸 (In lieu of a tinfoil hat thing)
No you’re actually spot on. You gut (intuition)is more powerful than imaginable. There are software companies making real-time deepfake detections.

while it is stupid some jack ass is paying her to keep doing it I think they are in a hell of there own making I don't have to watch that nor do I want to . and to be damned sure have zero interest in helping to support that besides strippers on poles while drunk is far more entertaining .

Reactions: Maggot and Bender
You guys act like this is something new....or unusual ?
It is just a small sampling of the reach "Rule 34" has.
I take it none of you have been to Japan ?
It's a whole 'nuther level there and while you can search all you want about it, until you are there and in person you have no idea of the depravity Japan can unleash at will.

Yes, YOU, can go to a vending machine in Japan and buy soiled womens panties.
And that is on a main street.....you should see what's hidden in the back way alley's.

Its just part of the disease slowly infecting our world.

And that's not hell, I've been there, that's only one of the antechambers leading in.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash and 91Eunozs
chinese app they don't allow in china? subversion tool that is working i heard that is where kids find out they are trans.
Or maybe a subversion tool that is contributing, along with the public fool system, in MAKING kids into trannies.

Reactions: theLBC
I really see all this stuff, as a way to slowly erode this country. Late last week I saw a thing out telling people to not do the new tic tok trend and do a back flip off the back of your boat at speed, you will bust your neck. A while ago it was a spoon full of cinnamon, dry choke to death. The insane stupid of it all. I see it a little different from things like twitter, telegram those things can have a valid use, but it is easy to corrupt them. Same with Fake book, sharing photos with grandma across the country seems like a good idea, but the other stuff they do......

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING is being corrupt to push the agenda. At least finally there is some push back.

Reactions: 232593 and Maggot