• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision I^2 Technologies

Diesel

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2019
Has anyone heard from Pete?
I know he had some unforeseen things come up that kept him busy for a while.
I've called several times, left messages, emailed and sent texts with no luck.
I know Pete always stays busy, but I can usually catch him somewhere.

His health took a turn for the worse, he is tough to get a hold of. We hope he is better soon.

• Sad
Reactions: deersniper
Indeed! All the best to Pete. He took the time to answer my questions and help me figure out what I wanted. Wound up with a square deal and great kit. Hurry back Sir!

Doug

Get better Pete!

The best guy and company I have ever bought anything from

The anvis goggles he made me are the best

Does anyone know if the company is still in business ?
I ordered a Patrol and magnifier in September of 2018 as part of a group buy and haven't heard or received anything. I've tried disputing the charges to at least get my money back, but because of the timeframe their bank isn't working with the credit card company at all.

I ordered a Patrol and magnifier in September of 2018 as part of a group buy and haven't heard or received anything. I've tried disputing the charges to at least get my money back, but because of the timeframe their bank isn't working with the credit card company at all.

Sorry to hear this. I would think since you did not ever receive the product, your CC company would still do the chargeback.

He's been travelling a lot, and difficult to get a hold of at times. I'd say, just keep pinging him and he'll respond. (just spoke with him a few weeks ago)

Pete has also shipped me parts before he got paid. Nothing to say but good about him. Struggling with some health issues can be very difficult on a person, but I doubt he would ever not make a deal right with any of his customers. Best of wishes to a huge asset to the NV world and community. His level of knowledge and desire to innovate new products has been greatly appreciated by many.

Ever get your money or product?

He is building me a set of anvis 9s too and they’re almost done as of Jan 30

Attachments

• 60C107FE-BB95-47D7-A3B6-7F5BB1987727.png
    60C107FE-BB95-47D7-A3B6-7F5BB1987727.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 84