• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I added another really nice PU Mosin to the collection.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest
I swung by the LGS last Thursday and one of the regulars had a nice early Century import Mosin-Nagant sniper he wanted to part with. It is a one line marked bbl, minty bore, the Russians gave it a fresh refurb with a 1964 dated scope that is flawless. Sadly he lost the leather scope caps and various assorted bits along the way. Gladly, he never fired the rifle, just cleaned it and put it away. It has one small ding in the shellac but is otherwise an extremely nice Izh 1944 rifle.

I cannot post pictures from this computer but I'll add them along the way. I have another early CAI sniper, a Samson imported Yugo ex-sniper that I returned to service with an original scope and mount and a Tula that I restored with a repro scope and mount for CMP Vintage Sniper matches. It has since been replaced with a CMP built USMC 1941 Sniper rifle.

I was pleased to give it a good home, I've got some Russian 190gr, 300 meter match ammo that I'll use to dial in it later this week. Happy Labor Day.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I swung by the LGS last Thursday and one of the regulars had a nice early Century import Mosin-Nagant sniper he wanted to part with. It is a one line marked bbl, minty bore, the Russians gave it a fresh refurb with a 1964 dated scope that is flawless. Sadly he lost the leather scope caps and various assorted bits along the way. Gladly, he never fired the rifle, just cleaned it and put it away. It has one small ding in the shellac but is otherwise an extremely nice Izh 1944 rifle.

I cannot post pictures from this computer but I'll add them along the way. I have another early CAI sniper, a Samson imported Yugo ex-sniper that I returned to service with an original scope and mount and a Tula that I restored with a repro scope and mount for CMP Vintage Sniper matches. It has since been replaced with a CMP built USMC 1941 Sniper rifle.

I was pleased to give it a good home, I've got some Russian 190gr, 300 meter match ammo that I'll use to dial in it later this week. Happy Labor Day.
No pics?
7BB0DC7D-0665-450B-ABF9-18442B4C6967.jpeg