• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am banned.

Re: I am banned

Next I will get an email how,

They didn't break the rules,

The rules are unfair,

They have a great track record for sales else where,

I'm an asshole for making the rules this way, nobody else does,

They didn't read them so it's not their fault so remove the ban,

What they have to sell is perfect for my members and special,

I'm a commie bastard ! (A recent favorite)

Commie bastard lol i wonder where they come up with that one.

how is a gangsta suppose to sell his delta force items then? these rules blow commie sack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'm a commie bastard ! (A recent favorite)

</div></div>
haha thats epic!

Smh...and the scary part is the guy is a 'cop' who, apparently, can't read or he would've seen the rules for selling.

Wow, if you look at all 30 of his posts, they are all about an M40. First volley is pix of it, next is "whats it worth", now he is banned. Who wants to venture a guess what he was trying to sell?

banned-1.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haji hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
banned-1.gif
</div></div>

LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, if you look at all 30 of his posts, they are all about an M40. First volley is pix of it, next is "whats it worth", now he is banned. Who wants to venture a guess what he was trying to sell? </div></div>

A counter sniper??
smile.gif

Y'all are perverted and contribute to the problems in the world if you think that is funny

Lazy

Haji

Re: I am banned.

Soon to be one of my favorites from last week:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck you and all you stand for you fucking coward ! You have my personal info if you would like to call me , or perhaps u can show up & I'll show you what a real sniper can do . EAT SHIT YOU COMMY FUCK !!!!</div></div>

Followed up with:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">learn how to not be an ass to others over something so little ,you may have a productive and respectable company , but what I heard about your website IS true , YOU REALLY ARE AN ASS . Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you damn yankees have no clue </div></div>

Is a 'Commie' worse than a 'Damn Yankee'?
laugh.gif

And have you ever denied being an ass?
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon to be one of my favorites from last week:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck you and all you stand for you fucking coward ! You have my personal info if you would like to call me , or perhaps u can show up & I'll show you what a real sniper can do . EAT SHIT YOU COMMY FUCK !!!!</div></div>

Followed up with:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">learn how to not be an ass to others over something so little ,you may have a productive and respectable company , but what I heard about your website IS true , YOU REALLY ARE AN ASS . Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you damn yankees have no clue </div></div> </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Damn LL, I have P.M. rage envy. </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon to be one of my favorites from last week:

Followed up with:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">learn how to not be an ass to others over something so little ,you may have a productive and respectable company , but what I heard about your website IS true , YOU REALLY ARE AN ASS . Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you <span style="font-weight: bold">damn yankees</span> have no clue </div></div> </div></div>

Two words: Anger. Management.

Oh, and weren't Damn Yankees that band the Nuge was in?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn LL, I have P.M. rage envy.</div></div>LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ezs2QbuFTQ </div></div>

Thanks Graham, That was 6 minutes of pure awesome. Cheers.

Back a year or so ago when I was even newer here(had well under a hundred posts)I PM'd Frank to ask about an exception to the 100 post selling rule. I'd mistakenly placed a duplicate order from Rifles Only for a product and thought instead of returning it I would offer it for sale. At the time I thought Frank's response was a little harsh but figured it's his "house" and his rules so that's what I'll play by. I see now why there was a somewhat stern response to my inquiry! Didn't realize he had to deal with this kind of SH#T.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn LL, I have P.M. rage envy.</div></div>LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ezs2QbuFTQ </div></div>

haha that shit was awesome !!!!

What blows my mind is that it isn't even hard to get 100 posts super fast, even without spamming retarded pictures and replying with "lol" to everything.

I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.

AFT rocks, lol

I can only imagine what lowlight and the other mods get PM'd... I'm sure its a sh!t show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.</div></div>

How is it hard to get 100 post if you are new to LR, in my mind that means you should have lots of questions, ergo lots of posts.
But that's just me...

Followed up with:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">learn how to not be an ass to others over something so little ,you may have a productive and respectable company , but what I heard about your website IS true , YOU REALLY ARE AN ASS . Come down south and learn how people treat each other because you damn yankees have no clue </div></div> </div></div>I thought the Civil War was over?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.</div></div>

How is it hard to get 100 post if you are new to LR, in my mind that means you should have lots of questions, ergo lots of posts.
But that's just me... </div></div>

It's probably easier to read, than to post.

There is a lot of information around the forum if you look around for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondakilla98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish it wasn't 100 posts to be able to sell. Especially since I'm new to long range shooting and I'm still learning. Which makes it hard to put up posts that are relevant and not just padding to up my count. But it wouldn't be a rule if it wasn't necessary. If only you could fix stupid.</div></div>

How is it hard to get 100 post if you are new to LR, <span style="color: #FF0000"> in my mind that means you should have lots of questions,</span> ergo lots of posts.
But that's just me... </div></div>

It's probably easier to read, than to post.

There is a lot of information around the forum if you look around for it. </div></div>

When they do, someone with x,xxx many posts comes on and blasts them about not using the search function. I have zero problems with the 100 posts to sell rule, but I do believe a lot of people spend more of their time reading than posting.

Take new members seeing others getting called out in one way or another and then you can understand the lack of participation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need a thread with all the stupid PM sent to the Mods. </div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need a thread with all the stupid PM sent to the Mods.</div></div> oh, I would love to read that thread. It may surpass the Motivation Thread as far as enjoyment.

I should start a thread, put all the best insults people call me in emails for being banned. I get called quite a bit, Damn Yankee was tame, I haven't been called that for quite some time. Usually its a lot of fuck you's, and how they don't need the site 2 minutes before trying to log back on with another account.

The funny part is, most of the bannings are temporary, especially mine, I ban much less than the mods, and still the people go off on me so I permanently ban them. if they just kept their mouths shut, took the ban like a man and moved on, it would be much simpler. I have banned people for 3 days, which turned into 30, and then into a year, then permanently because they feel attacking me via email is a better way to handle it.

People don't get it that usually two minutes after the ban I forget all about it.

Frank, it would be an epic thread!!!

The "Here's Your Morning Chuckle" Thread

Frank,

I can hardly believe that because its your site you can do whatever you want and to whoever you want.

Oh wait that makes sense. Nevermind.

I wouldn't even think twice about this othere than common sense is an uncommon virtue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i once got banned in a burger king bathroom </div></div>

Is THAT what you call it?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkSFIWzi7aA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

My first team leader made me memorize that and would just point at me and I would have to tell whoever was in front of me What is best in life.

I may miss some house rules from time to time but the reference to the South puzzles me.

I was taught you go by the house rules and respect the owner of the house you are visiting.

I know it was just a rant but if this person was raised in the south his education in manners must have been neglected...

Enough said...