• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

I am NOT Suicidal!

150 days? Not even 6 months for what he caused?

He may not be suicidal… but he better be in the mood for romance.

Meh, they will probably put him in a country club with a Friday buffet and a tennis court. Instead of in Gen pop sharing a cell with a biker named “pokey.” Which is where he belongs.

Privilege indeed. Disappointed is right.

Sirhr

Also let's not forget he's a typical Hollywood figure who when released after serving only 1/2 his sentence will go right back to making 7 figures a year in Hollywood and most likely will get book and movie deals about how oppressed he is. 🙄

I wonder what sentence I would have got had the police believed him and picked me up strolling in the area.

Horrible actor I dint find anything he says believable and a high percentage
Of gays are suicidal so he might kill himself

Y'all know that he'll be back on screen after all this within 2-years, right?

"I am not suicidal."

Why the fuck not?

Some people... I dated an ex tit dancer briefly in my younger years, not the highest point in my life. She had a brother that was gay living with his black 'partner.' She had to stop by their apartment to pick up her dog they were watching and insisted I go up with her to meet them. To not cause any butthurt *snicker* I went along, figuring I'd say hello/goodbye. They came to the door, she collected the dog and introduced me to them. We turned around and left and that was it, or so I thought.

A few days later she had to ask me a 'serious question', she was talking with the brother's black butt buddy and he said during our introduction with all of us standing within feet of each other, I had called him the 'n word'. I asked her in those few brief seconds of the introduction with her standing right next to me when did I say it? She had to admit I hadn't.

Some people annoy me.

If that all isn't bad enough, the Soros sponsored Cook County Sate's Attorney who dropped the initial criminal investigation, wrote an op-ed saying he got railroaded by a "kangaroo prosecution." Go Chicago!!

Probably said “not suicidal” cause the illuminati will be angry about the whole thing.

iu

I wonder what sentence I would have got had the police believed him and picked me up strolling in the area.
Maybe more, but I can tell you from experience that sentencing for crimes across the board are a joke. Felonies that used to get you years of state time are pled down to misdemeanors with no time, and probation. Its laughable.

Reactions: diverdon
"I am not suicidal."

Why the fuck not?

Some people... I dated an ex tit dancer briefly in my younger years, not the highest point in my life. She had a brother that was gay living with his black 'partner.' She had to stop by their apartment to pick up her dog they were watching and insisted I go up with her to meet them. To not cause any butthurt *snicker* I went along, figuring I'd say hello/goodbye. They came to the door, she collected the dog and introduced me to them. We turned around and left and that was it, or so I thought.

A few days later she had to ask me a 'serious question', she was talking with the brother's black butt buddy and he said during our introduction with all of us standing within feet of each other, I had called him the 'n word'. I asked her in those few brief seconds of the introduction with her standing right next to me when did I say it? She had to admit I hadn't.

Some people annoy me.
Maybe he"it" was a mind reader.

If that all isn't bad enough, the Soros sponsored Cook County Sate's Attorney who dropped the initial criminal investigation, wrote an op-ed saying he got railroaded by a "kangaroo prosecution." Go Chicago!!

I don't know why this news reminded me of this site I used to visit called "Hey Jackass" that tracks shooting and murder rates in Chicago but it did. my favorites are the "Selfie-o-Meter" and the "Shot in the junk-o-Meter."

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Glad he got some jail time!! He deserves what he gets in jail. Don’t drop the soap homie!!

15 days? Not even 6 months for what he caused?

He may not be suicidal… but he better be in the mood for romance.

Meh, they will probably put him in a country club with a Friday buffet and a tennis court. Instead of in Gen pop sharing a cell with a biker named “pokey.” Which is where he belongs.

Privilege indeed. Disappointed is right.

Sirhr

He should be put...

ddc633c2-2dac-4065-a3f0-d63d57aa89bb_text.gif

He was put into protected custody , why was he denied equality which they are constantly fighting for so they say.

According to Jesse Watters, he was just released

Not really a surprise because we all knew an appeal was coming. Hell, the forms were probably already filled out while the whole "I'm not suicidal" speech was going down.

Well let's just hope he changes his mind on the whole suicidal thing.
Jessie Smollet *may have* hanged himself.
Oh the horror.
:)

Reactions: Docsherm
I hope he chokes on a dick. More proof of a two tier system.

BMA

i hope people taunt him, but in a friendly way, lol.

liar!

i hope people taunt him, but in a friendly way, lol.

liar!

Attention whores like him crave attention. They don't care if it's positive or negative attention so long as he's getting it. Ignore them all together if you really wanna get under their skin. Hell, I personally didn't even know who the guy was until I heard of this stunt he tried to pull. Now let's all go back to not knowing him again. ;)

if you were to show up at his next public appearance, wearing a MAGA hat, holding some paracord, an empty plastic spray bottle, and a subway sandwich... how much time would you serve? More than 6 days?

In a few years when you start to loose your body functions your mind and the ability to wipe your own behind , your eye sight , all your hair remember that friendly advise ..

And he's already out on good behavior.

But happen to be in the vicinity of the capital on Jan6th, life without parol in Guantanamo.

And he's already out on good behavior.

But happen to be in the vicinity of the capital on Jan6th, life without parol in Guantanamo.
Saw that on OAN this morning.

His lawyer interviewed after sentencing and if that judge had any fucking balls, he would hold that fucker in contempt fo running his mouth.