• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition I am on the bandwagon!!

diego-ted

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2011
Diego-Town
1st; My new Magnitospeed :) How did I ever get along without it!! Dang it's so nice and easy to use and no errors!! Way better than the Chrony Master I was using.

2nd; My Gap Hospitaller, dang this gun shoots, first time everytime!! I wish I would have got one of these years ago!

Thanks to Greg for selling me the rifle and then showing me how effortless it is to use the Magnitospeed.

I went out to test some primers today. I used the Tula, Fed regular and FGMM. Both Federals had a SD of 10 and the Tula had a SD of 6, these were based on 10 shot groups. The best group size of the day goes to the Fed reg 210s with a .432. The Tula produced a .441 and based on the lower SD I am going to go with them. The Tula, with 46.2 gr of MR2000 using Lapua brass and 185 Juggers came in with an avg velocity of 2781, not quite the 2850 I was getting with the savage but I think the load will be easier on the brass and be fine for 1K shooting.

10 shot group at 100 yards.

Last edited:
nice group! The Magnetospeed is great. I actually use my chronograph now, as it's not a total PITA to set up. Not to mention, light conditions don't mean squat anymore!

Diego, I had nodes at 46.3 and 47.7 with Power Pro and the 185's. Never chrono'd the 47.7 load but I imagine it's moving out of the 30" Bartlein. Shot my first High Master score with that load Saturday. Was barely shooting Expert scores before Sat.

This is killing me.....It's spelled Magnetospeed, not Magnitospeed. But you are 100% correct. They are extremely valuable tools that will help you get better. I love my V2.