• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I AM SHUTTING DOWN

Hasgun Willtravel

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2007
Ionia County, MI
For the rest of the week for a long awaited and deserved vacation. My only concerns starting at 5pm today are fishing lure selection and making sure bears dont eat my kids. Internet access and access to emails will be limited. Will be returning monday, Sept. 9.

Thanks!

Re: I AM SHUTTING DOWN

Damn, Nick!!! I'm jealous!

Have fun and no worries on work...unfortunately, it is always waiting when you get done with having fun!!
frown.gif

have fun and stay out of trouble!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cowboy_bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one likes a slacker.</div></div>

LOL!

Motherf--- , you're going AWOL while you still have my ACOG!
laugh.gif

Enjoy the break!
smile.gif

i just placed an order , I expect it to be here by 9/5/10 at the latest , child labor you has it , use it !!!

Enjoy the time off and good luck with the worm drowning .!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the rest of the week for a long awaited and deserved vacation. My only concerns starting at 5pm today are fishing lure selection and making sure bears dont eat my kids. Internet access and access to emails will be limited. Will be returning monday, Sept. 9.

Thanks! </div></div>
Just wondering if by monday you were trying to say thursday or by monday you were trying to say the 13th?