• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I AM THE "GUN LOBBY"

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • That is right.

I AM the gun lobby.
    ALL of us are.

All of us who own and responsibly use firearms for sport and defense.
    All of us who keep our fellow shooters supplied with equipment and ammunition.
    All of us who manufacture shooting equipment for the market.

WE ARE THE "GUN LOBBY". There are MILLIONS of us, not just here but around the world. We are PROUD to be the gun lobby. And ANY attacks or blaming on us for acts of evil that we have never committed are attacks on ALL OF US.

You want mass shootings and other abhorrent acts of evil to cease? There are sure ways of achieving that.

STOP promoting mental illness.
    STOP needlessly overprescribing antipsychotics.
    STOP destroying the nuclear family structure which raises children in wholesome and positive environments.
    ALLOW adult staff in schools and similar places who have the most potential of facing violent threats and being the first to respond to them to be ARMED.
    STOP creating target-rich environments by implementing useless and dangerous "gun free zones".
    START enforcing existing crimefighting laws by getting repeat offenders and known potential threats off our streets.

Trying to disarm MILLIONS of responsible firearms owners and users is not the solution and NOT something you would want to pursue in order to further whatever insidious and alterior agendas you secretly and not so secretly harbor. Taking away OUR rights and freedoms for something that we have NEVER done or ever condone will be viewed by us as nothing but a declaration of war upon us.

There will be NO compromises when it comes to gun ownership. Some of us had foolishly fallen into your trap of "reasonable gun laws" back in the 1980s and 1990s and that only resulted in the disarming of those who are on the front lines of dealing with potential threats to our communities, our teachers, coaches, and grocery store employees. People who are often the FIRST to encounter a violent threat and in the exact position to stop these threats, but have been rendered DEFENSELESS due to your useless and dangerous "reasonable gun laws".

There will be NO more compromises.
    There will be NO "middle ground".
    There will be NO bartering or negotiating when it comes to unalienable rights.

I AM THE GUN LOBBY.
    WE ARE THE GUN LOBBY.

Hashtag this and let it trend, please.
    #IamTheGunLobby
    #WeAreTheGunLobby

We are under siege:

I was with you until the hashtag shit. Twatter isn’t real life.

Or you can keep it simple. If you as a parent witness your young child doing really retarded shit that's beyond the scope of what a normal child does at that age, take them aside and tell them to knock it off. Correcting your child for doing wrong things is NOT child abuse. It's child caring/parenting.

I think today is a good day to send a little extra to GOA. But I agree, the lobby starts with us. Being responsible parent or doctor is a good start.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    There will be NO compromises when it comes to gun ownership. Some of us had foolishly fallen into your trap of "reasonable gun laws" back in the 1980s and 1990s and that only resulted in the disarming of those who are on the front lines of dealing with potential threats to our communities, our teachers, coaches, and grocery store employees. People who are often the FIRST to encounter a violent threat and in the exact position to stop these threats, but have been rendered DEFENSELESS due to your useless and dangerous "reasonable gun laws".

This would be a good frontal assault on the narrative had this happened in a victim disarmament state, but doesn't Texas already have legal provisions to arm teachers?

Maybe at some point this argument shouldn't be about guns at all. (Which, but the way, is already the case with suicide deaths - they account for 2/3rds of gun deaths and have almost nothing to do with guns).

I think today is a good day to send a little extra to GOA. But I agree, the lobby starts with us. Being responsible parent or doctor is a good start.

Parents of my generation can't even be bothered to volunteer with youth group, Boy Scouts, school band/orchestra, et al. They're too busy discussing craft beer on Instagram or getting high on pills or whatever other bullshit they do while I'm babysitting their kids.

I work mostly with middle schoolers, and holy crap some of them are starving for positive attention from a respectful adult who will treat them like an actual human being. Deny them this, keep treating them as a nuisance, and this behavior is one possible outcome.

$$$$$$$$
    That's all the political class care about. Go ahead and call your elected representatives and try to set up a time to discuss it with them the next time they are in town. How about even a phone conversation with your elected representatives.
    Now call them and tell them that you are going to donate a large sum of money to their PAC and get involved in fund raising for them.

Call it as you see it but the only way to stop ALL gun violence is to get rid of all guns. As long as there is one gun out there some whack job will mis use it. Im not endorsing that, just being realistic.

Once all guns are gone then violence will shift to pointy objects, hammers, poison, autos, etc.

Violence is part of human nature.

They need to stop spending tax money on bullshit and put it towards mental asylums. Those need to be brought back in a big way and packed full.
    Doctors prescribing these psychological drugs to people with no observation or follow up is the problem.

The ONLY, and I mean ONLY way of stopping an active shooter in progress is to have as many ARMED individuals in the group of potential victims as possible.

If a sudden blackout were to happen right now, what would be more effective at safely guiding everybody to safety: The generator and worklights I have sitting at my home 20 miles away? Or the fully charged Fenix flashlights and headlamps clipped to my belt at this moment?

Reactions: JR_77 and MadDuner

I was going to type out a response but I’ll attach this short 4 minute video it does a better job explaining my thoughts than I could type out right now. This is all so frustrating, sad, and un-necessary. It doesn’t have to be this way it just doesn’t, yet here we are.

I posted this last week so yall may have already watched it. Direct and to the point….NEVER!

Its all the parents.You tell me that this last freak,the one in Buffalo and Adam Lanzas parents or parent had no clue that a lunatic was living in their home? I call bullshit. They just turned a blind eye and hoped it would go away OR they just got the old MD to pull out the prescription pad and write away making them all zombies to ease the strain of being a parent. How about a law if your kid commits mass murder you are charged in kind?

Nah, you guys have it all wrong.....

This wave of anti gunners and politicians isn't going to stop.
    There is no voting it away anymore. "They" are going to try to disarm us. It is inevitable.

I for one am done trying to debate with people about guns don't kill people. "They" already know this. "They" already know how to stop mass shootings.

I say...... if you want my firearms then come get them. I'm ready.

I don't give a fuck what your/their opinion is about my INALIENABLE rights.

Prepare to defend yourselves. The enemy is at the helm.