• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I bet the 'hit it and quit it' sex with this cray cray would be epic

You obviously just don't know how fun crazy is in bed. You don't love & wife these kind, you remember the best sex of your life!
You have me confused sir, believe me I know how good it is. Wisdom cannot be taught, it is learned from experience. And one little nugget I've learned is NEVER succumb to crazy, because that shit will loom like my Sniper's Hide moniker, The Grim Reaper. And inevitably, he will come calling.

the-real-overly-attached-girlfriend.jpg

I'll share a brief experience one of my friends had a few years ago (I'm going to leave my own one out for the moment because that shit still gives me chills LOL

Anyway, he hooked up with some girl at a bar and landed up banging her a few times thereafter, then sensed something was afoul and kicked her to the curb. Well... she got incensed and about a month later, she called his job (he's a cop) and told them he gang raped her in California (Mind you, he's never even been to California). So he gets dragged through the whole Internal Affairs process until they figure out she's bat shit crazy and posting YouTube videos of herself walking down the street in Florida pointing at traffic signal control boxes saying that she was held hostage inside them for several days while being sexually assaulted.

He did say she was spectacular in bed and succumbed to hitting it a few times after he started noticing some "quirks". LOL

Don't do it boys!!!!

Having sex with someone with multiple personalities is one way of experiencing a polyamorous relationship.

Pro-Tip #231: Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison.

Pro-Tip #306: Metallic facial ornaments on a beautiful woman are like booby-traps on your favorite hunting grounds.

And people say I’m the asshole for having an entire backstory, for women I met when traveling.

German woman I new (deceased) was married to a bread route driver for many years and they had two kids. One day they had an argument he goes to bed she waits until he is asleep lifts up the covers by his feet and starts stabbing the bottom of his feet with a knife.
No police were called and they stayed together until the husband died.
Just another cray cray mommy.

What about tattoos on a fat, ugly woman?

eta- Asking for a friend.
They are still fat and ugly. There's just more space for the warning labels.

Pro-Tip #178: It is better to live with a beautiful woman who doesn't think she is beautiful than to live with an ugly fat one who thinks that she's beautiful.

you guys and the nose. it ain’t that bad. you remind me of a high school buddy that has a thing for perfect buttcracks.

he’d dump a totally viable OEM equipt chick over a bad crack.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DubfromGA
Thats some telemarketer grade stalking.

When she was allowed her one phone call from jail, did she call him the 77,640th time?

Ahhh......I can tell you it has been known to happen. I block numbers on at least a monthly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: Longshot231
German woman I new (deceased) was married to a bread route driver for many years and they had two kids. One day they had an argument he goes to bed she waits until he is asleep lifts up the covers by his feet and starts stabbing the bottom of his feet with a knife.
No police were called and they stayed together until the husband died.
Just another cray cray mommy.
I commend this man for sticking it out and working through a few marital difficulties. What a trooper.

I think the word you are looking for is fool.

Stab me in the feet when I am asleep.....that is some next level torture shit right there.
That's not a fool sir. A fool stays with a woman who is an habitual cheater or such. That is a man with some issues I can't even begin to comprehend. The only thing I had in my toolbox for that couple was sarcasm.

That's not a fool sir. A fool stays with a woman who is an habitual cheater or such. That is a man with some issues I can't even begin to comprehend. The only thing I had in my toolbox for that couple was sarcasm.
I think a fool stays with a woman that stabs him in his sleep.....personally I don't think I could sleep in the same house with this person again, but perhaps I am just odd that way. I had my time of sleeping but not really sleeping I am too old for that now.

If my woman wakes me up in the middle of the night it had better be for one of three things, let the dog out, she hears something, or the thing that never happens, she is horny

• Haha
Reactions: Grim's Reapers
Having sex with someone with multiple personalities is one way of experiencing a polyamorous relationship.

Pro-Tip #231: Tattoos on a beautiful woman are like warning labels on a bottle of poison.

Pro-Tip #306: Metallic facial ornaments on a beautiful woman are like booby-traps on your favorite hunting grounds.
Christ I look for these signs because I now know they make piss poor decisions so I know I got a shot

One of my favorite Bible verses:

“A fair woman without discretion is like a pearl in a pig’s snout.”

Prettymuch every ho out there today.

Reactions: Longshot231