• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I call it Zombie Camo..

Linkpimp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2010
So-Cal / OC Area
Hey team,
I just thought I share one of my recent projects, I was bored on day and decided to do something totally different with my KISS AR..

I painted it up in what I call Zombie Camo.. LOL.. Got to love it.. The creativity that is, you’ll probably hate the look.. Hahahaa..

That’s OK.. I’m an artist and I have thick skin.. This was all done for fun..

I’ve had the opportunity to take the rifle to range a few times and to my surprise everybody loves it and wants to hold it.. its really is a great conversation starter for sure..

Have a great one team..

Link..

IMG_5960-3.jpg

IMG_5968.jpg

IMG_5981-3.jpg

IMG_5978-3.jpg

Re: When the Zombies attack this is my go-to rifle.

Ooohh and for those who don't think this will pass as camo: here are few pics from my back yard / urban setting:

IMG_5876-1.jpg

IMG_5875-1.jpg

IMG_5874-1.jpg

Be careful...you will wind up with a business doing it for a living around here. Different..but cool. Good job

Hey thanks guys.. it was a fun project for sure.. I do this kid of stuff all the time thou..

here are some ammo cans I did up too match the rilfe.. HAHahaaaa

IMG_6117-1.jpg

And of course here's one of my pistol cases i painted up..

IMG_6240-3.jpg

Cool as a moose, Dude...

Bro, that is some great stuff, I don't know what you call that style of art but I love it. I may have to commission you to draw a tattoo up for me and/or paint up some ammo cans.

I really appreciate your talent. I can't draw a crooked line.
Most like that rifle.

I dig it man! The zombie chick on the case is awesome; very professional look.

thats probably one of the coolest "black' rifles ive ever seen!!!!

What do you feed that wolf? Geez, big dog.

Nice work on the rig paint job.

Very cool. I'd like to see you try another one, but with more variation in the saturation, like you did on the leftmost mag in the first pic, and with a little variation in the colors of the skull. I think using the big skull/small skull, sharp/soft edge and another color or two you can get the kind of affect digicam makes.

Like someone else said, watch out or you'll have a new business.

Hey thanks guys.. I'm glad you like it..

here's the real eye oppener..

Before:
IMG_5065-1.jpg

After:
IMG_5770.jpg

Before:
IMG_5066-1.jpg

After:
IMG_5773.jpg

What a difference a few bottles of DuroCoat makes.. Hahahaa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Linkpimp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ooohh and for those who don't think this will pass as camo: here are few pics from my back yard / urban setting:

IMG_5874-1.jpg

</div></div>

Awesome job you are a heck of an artist.
You need to put your Husky on a diet....
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Awesome. Cool paint makes it shoot better.</div></div>

....now i R a sniPeR...

great stuff, makes a change from the usual "look at my green rifle"...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: splean</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very cool. I especially like the sexy zombie chick! </div></div>

Thanks Man.. I'm glad you like it.. cool..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Mildot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bro, that is some great stuff, I don't know what you call that style of art but I love it. I may have to commission you to draw a tattoo up for me and/or paint up some ammo cans. </div></div>

Absolutely I do this stuff all the time, this is actually how I make my gun / shooting $$$.. How can I help / what would you like painted up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really appreciate your talent. I can't draw a crooked line.
Most like that rifle. </div></div>

It really just comes down to practice, like everything the more we do it the better we get.. I should have seen me a few years ago.. OMG hahahahaaa

I still have a long way to go IMO but I've having a fun time getting there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">skull o flage is quite spiffy </div></div>

Thanks Sir.. I'm stoked you like it.. Very cool..

Thanks. .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dig it man! The zombie chick on the case is awesome; very professional look. </div></div>

Cool... Thanks Man.. This is how I spend my free time when the wife and kids are in bed and I've had a few. Hahahaa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: camocorvette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats probably one of the coolest "black' rifles ive ever seen!!!! </div></div>

Thank you sir.. Well everyone was calling the black rifle evil.. I thought OK.. I'll show you and evil black rifle.. Hahaa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you feed that wolf? Geez, big dog.

Nice work on the rig paint job. </div></div>

Timber is the MAN.. He's 185 pounds of kicking ass..

HAhahaaa No.. He’s great.. He's actually a Timber wolf with Alaskan Malamute mix, he gets his size and strength from the wolf..

IMG_5983-1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BugSniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very cool. I'd like to see you try another one, but with more variation in the saturation, like you did on the leftmost mag in the first pic, and with a little variation in the colors of the skull. I think using the big skull/small skull, sharp/soft edge and another color or two you can get the kind of affect digicam makes.

Like someone else said, watch out or you'll have a new business. </div></div>

Hahhaa Hey thanks sir.. I do appreciate the suggestions..

Hey nothing wrong with making a few extra bucks to spend on a scope.. Hahaaa.

Bring it people.. What do you painted up?, daddy needs a new scope. Haaa..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Linkpimp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

IMG_5874-1.jpg

</div></div>

Awesome job you are a heck of an artist.
You need to put your Husky on a diet....
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thanks sir.. I'm glad you like it..

Timber.. He's no husky.. He's a timber wolf / Malamute..

you do NOT want to come over my house uninvited.. LOL..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">great stuff, makes a change from the usual "look at my green rifle"... </div></div>

That’s just it.. It's just something different and fun..

I'm glad you like it.

thanks..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAMURAIWARRIOR23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really nice work. </div></div>

Hey thank you.. It's not for everyone that’s for sure..

Glad you like it thou.

thanks..

Damn nice painting man! Wish I had some talent like that! You could make some serious cash doing that stuff I'm betting!

Awesome dog too! My dad had one when I was pretty little, she hated everyone but him! Very temperamental! She got pissed off even when I was around my dad!! He ended up having to move where he wasn't allowed to take her.

Later on when I was a bit older as a kid I got a pup for my birthday! He was awesome, huge as a horse! Much friendlier but you still didn't want to cross me when he was around lol

Was very funny in the winter, he would dig a big hole in the ground and sleep in it. Had a dog house right next to his hole. I remember when it would snow 4-6" I'd give a whistle out the back door and it seemed like out of no where a head would pop up out of the snow!
smile.gif
I loved that dog, unfortunately we had shitty neighbors who worked on ratty old cars all the time. He was bad about jumping the fence, made it next door and drank a bunch of anti-freeze they left out in a drain pan.
frown.gif

Huge props. You have talent with an air bursh no doubt. Well done.

I've got a Giant Malamute myself. Female. She's only 130 pounds. 185 is huge. Only seen 3 pure giant mal's that big that weren't obese. One was my dogs sire. Champion puller.

damn that is wicked!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Munimula</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Huge props. You have talent with an air bursh no doubt. Well done.

I've got a Giant Malamute myself. Female. She's only 130 pounds. 185 is huge. Only seen 3 pure giant mal's that big that weren't obese. One was my dogs sire. Champion puller. </div></div>

Very cool.. We actually have two Giant Malamutes show up at the same dog park we go to in HB, both of his dogs are over 200 lbs.. His female is 210 and male is like 230-240?? Huge dogs.. They make timber look small..

I’ve also got an Alaskan Malamute that’s 110 lbs.. How old is your Giant Mute??

Hey thanks guys to rest.. I’m glad you like the project.. it actually took me about 3 weeks to complete the rifle..

Here’s a vest I’m doing up for a guy now.. I tell you, the things I do for shooting money.. LOL..

IMG_6060.jpg

Thanks again for your time team..

Have a great weekend

Link..

mine is only 2 years old.

AKC says max weight for a male "standard" mal is 85 pounds. Vet told me my girl was overweight. Even though she's still growing.

Giants in good working shape are between 130-180 normally being male or female. Guy I know who's champ puller hits over 200 in the off season. They get big. Some bigger then others.

I need a zombie truck with that paint job.

Looks good...anything that breaks up the outline is good camo....nothing wrong with it being artsy and well done!

I'm reviving this post - I emailed it home but itcame up on my laptop and I never got to looking at it.

That's some serious talent - you should put that to work and make some money.

maybe learn how to operate a tattoo gun!

If I had seen this I would have had you draw up my tat for me....