• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report I can screw it up...

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
..as well as the next guy. Went to the range today and fired three rounds from 1K. The first two were solid hits 8" apart and then I pulled(called) the third shot. Overall the 3 shot group measured 11 1/2". Not too bad/ not too good. Back to the range for more practice.

1K001.jpg

Re: I can screw it up...

Just a tad over 1 MOA. We all know a puff of wind can cause you that much of an issue. Damn good shooting in any ones book What type rifle were you using?

Greg L.

Looks great, I hope the day i find a range of 1000 yards I can do as good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GLShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a tad over 1 MOA. We all know a puff of wind can cause you that much of an issue. Damn good shooting in any ones book What type rifle were you using?

Greg L. </div></div>

Thanks. It was my 20" Patriot Arms 700(.308).
IMG_26452.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not too shabby!

I assume this is your 700/AICS. Did you ever get the safety lever issue figured out? </div></div>

Yeah. It was rubbing on the chassis. Five minutes of filing and now it works just fine.