• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I cannot access M40rifle.com , help?

Pinmaster

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2009
Nashville, TN
Can someone please contact an admin an let them know that the certificate or something is making it where I cannot access the site. I've tried 3 different computers.

Can someone please contact an admin an let them know that the certificate or something is making it where I cannot access the site. I've tried 3 different computers.
Its not your computers, something’s wrong with the site. Im getting the same thing… perhaps they are doing updates or maybe the site got hacked or shit the bed. Shame, as i often use it for reference. Hope it’s back up soon.

Reactions: Pinmaster
Echoing the above, its a cert. error. If you're using Chrome, you can click on more info or whatever the button is called on the error page, it will tell say the following "NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID". I believe their SSL cert is expired or, the expiry date of their cert hasn't been updated.

Hello the same thing has happen to me this is what comes up hope they fix it ,groff3

Attachments

• 16799584615514854638586780090927.jpg
    16799584615514854638586780090927.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 30
I offered to take it over a year or two ago but now I don’t know how to reach out to the owners to offer again. Shame.
I wish they would let you keep it alive.
There is information there that very few people know or have access to on their own.

I offered to take it over a year or two ago but now I don’t know how to reach out to the owners to offer again. Shame.

If you do a WHOIS search, you can find the contact info for the current registrant for the domain.

I tried a WHOIS search...the Registrar Registration Expiration Date is 2024-04-15T18:52:48Z. The Registrar info is marked "Private" and a phone number provided looks to be a proxy.

Although the M40Rifle page is now just a splash page and though it suggests using the private message there is no way to send a message.

Does anyone actually know the Site Admin?

I tried a WHOIS search...the Registrar Registration Expiration Date is 2024-04-15T18:52:48Z. The Registrar info is marked "Private" and a phone number provided looks to be a proxy.

Although the M40Rifle page is now just a splash page and though it suggests using the private message there is no way to send a message.

Does anyone actually know the Site Admin?
I used the godaddy email option to tey
To reach them but no response at this point.

About the only thing still working on M40rifle is the “Gallery” , all photo categories still open…..

About the only thing still working on M40rifle is the “Gallery” , all photo categories still open…..
I just see a Godaddy page. Shame it couldn't be absorbed into this site somehow. Even if it was only as an archive of some sort. I had forgotten about that site.

Reactions: Pinmaster