• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I cant find it anymore AICS soft cheek peice

mavrick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2009
Claremore, ok
I thought a few days ago I read a thread were Victory company was making a soft rubber AICS cheek peice replacement. Am I crazy I cant find it anymore on there websie or anything. anyone else see it? my google-fu in broke ATM

Dustin

Re: I cant find it anymore AICS soft cheek peice

I did not notice that item, but I would also be interested in it if you or someone finds the link again..

I am not sure it was from Victor company but I do recall seeing something about it a week or so ago. Advertisement for something better than moleskin. Also seem to recall Frank saying something about it.

I will look around and post back if I find anything.

Talked with Diann at Mile High about this last week. She was going to get with Michael and check availability. You might give her a call and see if she was successful.

according to M.45 they should be coming out shortly.i am going to convert me 1.0 to a 1.5

Hey guys-

Our Grippy Cheekrest made for the AICS and AI rifles will be ready for shipment (hope hope) next week. I am hopefully approving the final ones tomorrow and will make an announcement here on the hide as soon as I have them.

Thanks!

MV

Sweet count me in for one. Thanks again hiders I knew I wasnt going crazy.

Dustin

Yep me too, I really like my ViperSkins and that cheek piece will be nice.