• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I can't stand the anticipation.

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
So I was a little late getting in the door, but I finally got me an AR15. Its called a COR15, and the few reviews I could find on it were good. I have a good gun store connection so I got it @ a little over $720/ taxes and all.

It is a base model, collapsable stock, flattop/A2 front sight. My brother just got a custom one, back in NJ. Minus the stock, it had all the tan Magpul stuff: forend, fore grip, pitol grip, trigger guard, and he wanted all black. So I got that stuff for free. Should be here Thursday. I ordered a bunch of stuff as well: Badger Latch, flip up rear sight, Bushnell TRS-25, MOE buttstock and 3 steel magazines. The place I got the mags from made it appear they have them. I guess we will see if they really do. Everything else I got from SWFA. The latch and rear sight should be here tuesday. The buttstock and TRS25 are BACKORDERED. I know SWFA has a good rep and things are sensitive in the AR market, so I am not upset or anything.

I don't get to buy things like this very often, in fact its almost never. So you can understand its driving me nuts to wait for all this, and a holiday weekend no less. Also, anyone getting any lead times on non-magazine Magpul items?