• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I cleaned up my local shoot thanks to you guys!!!

slimguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2007
Albq., NM
This weekend I finally got to use my Mark II with EGW base and 10x SS scope in competition. I took it out to the my local club's NRA style BR Rimfire match and cleaned house. I had a 31/40 with the closest behind me at 26/40. It was a fairly windy day so I only hit 4/10 at 200M due to I couldn't see the windage flag.
crazy.gif

It's turned into a great trainer I would have never had thought to purchased if not for this crowd. Thanks guys.

Who would'a thought with a .22?

Re: I cleaned up my local shoot thanks to you guys!!!

Here's the rifle.

The scope is a nightforce that has since been moved to my .308 and the barrel has been threaded for my can. It's movie quiet with Wolf MT. Metal dong report from 200 yards is louder than shot fired.
DSC02445.jpg

Angle for dramatic effect!!

Stock is modified with fiberglass, Bond-o and auto paint. (My bud has a body shop)
DSC02441.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

Re: I cleaned up my local shoot thanks to you guys!!!

I'd expect nothing less from the Savage Mark II equiped with the EGW 20 MOA base & 10 x SS scope.

Nicely done!
smile.gif